Search results

1. K

Finding the MTB trails @ Officer & Beaconsfield

riding in beaconsfiedl Hey just i just came bacck from overseas and i'm crashing with my old man for a couple of months in officer, do'nt know the area so keen to find a local trail to get a bit of downhill action on, thanks for the trail description, i'm going to try to figure out where...
  2. K

backyard sesh

hey man nice track, i'd suggest if your just using a point and shoot camera, force the flash on, ti's too dark in teh trees so the camera slows down the shutter speed to compensate, force the flash on and pan with the rider, should come out a bit clear :) good luck!
  3. K

Step Up

yeah ti's super easy just pedal your ass off before it you'll be fine, i made it up fine every time even when stuffing up the jump before it, not sure if this pic will work but i'll give it a crack
  4. K

NSW Mountain bike use of illegal tracks & closed trails

i didn't even read the rest of the posts, this is an ongoing debate that just goes backwards and forwards,, as of last night i'm pretty pissed off, around my area there are NO riding tracks, now you think i'm joking about this, to get to the next town there are approx 6 walking trails all of...
  5. K

Bowden Spur Kinglake - The rebuilding of a new legal DH riding facility.

yeah that sucks, i mean who cares about a mountain bike track when ppls lives were ruined, but regardless still a shame, i enjoyed that track
  6. K

hey sorry to dig up this old thread and i know this is very insignificant in comparison to the destruction in kinglake but has anyone been to the track? did it get destroyed by the fires?
  7. K

Common photography. JUMPS.

no sweat man :) always keen to help out a fellow photographer :)
  8. K

Started building a track, pics inside *56k warning*

armour-dillo brand dude, they are just like soft padding, if you land on a rock it's still going to bust you up pretty bad but for soft dirt and grass they are pretty good, i wouldn't want to ride proper downhill on them tho, i'll stick with my 661's :P
  9. K

yeah ti's pretty fun, would'nt mind moving the down ramp out further so you can hit it faster
  10. K

Bottom out thread

just a couple of my mate and i yesterday landing off our northshore drop landing way too nose heavy Rob landing crazy nose heavy and almost bailing, he rode out of it tho
  11. K

Common photography. JUMPS.

yeah man, the alpha isn't a bad little camera, you can pump the iso up a fair bit without getting too much noise, i'd run at like 800 for those conditions, set it on manual (shady tree areas screw with your metering) and try to get the fastest shutter speed you can without the images getting too...
  12. K

Hey guys, so after seeing some of the wicked tracks people are building on their properties and my mate and i getting sick of driving for an hour to get to a decent public track we've decided to start making a track at his place, we've just got a couple of features so far but we are going to...
  13. K

Kinglake Vico - Can You Push Part 2?

have you been there lately and seen it? i really don't think ti's kids just building stuff, this is well built, pretty sure it's got something to do with whats being planned, well i hope so anyway because it looks awesome
  14. K

hey Matty let me know if your having a dig day i'll come down and lend a hand, the only person working on the track at the moment is the wombat in hte middle of the second berm at the top section, he keeps topping up the middle part with dirt haha,, good on him
  15. K

shall do :) my mate and i are regulars to kinglake, ti's the closest decent track to us (legal one anyway)
  16. K

taht wooden ramp gap thing isnt' finished is it?! when i've been there it has been blocked off, i figured they were going ot put a flat northshore there, use the ramp at the start as a kind of step up onto the flat then ride down that wooden down ramp and then the dirt gap (which i don't think...
  17. K

Working up at Falls this xmas

thanks man, yeah only had it for a few weeks, super stoked with it so far tho, i don't do the bike just with my riding though haha, lifts and everything are closed again now, only ran til the 4th, although i think they are going ot open again over easter long weekend, i'll be back up there...
  18. K

yeah man that was me, were you one of the guys in the yvc gear?
  19. K

Mt Bogong.

hey man , i didn't know bogong had any downhill tracks, unless they are just doing shuttle runs up the mountain and then u just wing it down, doesn't sound like much of a camp tho
  20. K

yeah first run my best mate did, bounced off a rock and head first into the bushes, snapped the visor on his new helmet hahah