Search results

1. C

DH Race schedule may 6

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.
  2. C

DH Race schedule may 6

Hi guys, just posting on here as I must have missed it if it was elsewhere, but have signed up to come do my first race at toowoomba, but was just looking to find out what time things got underway on sunday morning? Thanks. Shane.
  3. C

Sold, thanks for looking.

Hey Mate...just wondering about the size of the frame...
  4. C

The last movie you've last watched last

I hope they serve beer in hell. 8/10 Laughed myself stupid. As I already had read the book and was good to not have to generate the images that you usually would.
  5. C

Crofty's Crankworx Blog-Final day and pics up

It's kinda crazy being here...I just back after 4 months away from Whistler and the first three pro riders I see in the village were the Athertons. I was like "Fark!!"
  6. C

Aaron Chase sells bikes on Myspace!

Ben Boyko has like 4 bikes for sale on NSMB.com. I just saw this now, and seen as I am in Whistler right now looking for a bike for the summer season it's quite tempting. But it will just be hard to let it sit there til May to ride it on the trails.
  7. C

5 best sporting moments ever?

A few of my memorable moments.... Michael Bevan hitting a four off of the last ball versus the windies to win some one day international a few years back. Straight back over the bowlers head. One of my favourites for sure. Mark McGaw or someone similar kicking a sideline conversion in...
  8. C

The Official 2007 Snowseason thread

Goin to NZ on June 20th for a week or so. Dunno if its too early on in the season but its for a mates b'day so the snow is only gonna be half the purpose. Get to take some sweet boards and product to ride as company i work for imports some pretty decent gear (not that it will help my rookie...
  9. C

Cheapest meals

This won't help the original poster's cause at all, but back when I was living on the Gold Coast, my local tavern had an epic tuesday deal. For $2 you would get a schooner of Tooheys New, and then for reward for buying said beer, they would give you a free softshell taco. So for $4 I would go...
  10. C

Whats the snow season up to???

It snowed at perisher the other day. So hopefully thats a good sign of things to come.
  11. C

Sporting moments of 2006

Travis Pastrana's Double Backflip at X games.
  12. C

Yes we have your honour, we find the defendant...............

This is quite funny to me, because as I type this my girlfriend is sitting on a jury. She was pissed as about getting the summons, but now she's enjoying it immensely. I reckon it'd be fun too. The pay is something in the area of 80 bucks a day, then if the trial lasts more than 4 days it goes...
  13. C

Anyone been to Mt Whistler?

http://www.flightcentre.com.au/
  14. C

dirt park nz

I just noticed that it only has a very short season, of like 5 weeks...is that likely to be extended ? Cos I'm not goin to NZ until february from the looks of things...will be very dissapointed if its all done and dusted by then...:(
  15. C

Frame Stickers Iron Horse SGS DH

G'day all, looking to chase up some frame stickers for my SGS DH as I am goin to give her some TLC and what not...anyone know wherebouts I might be able to chase some up? Or actually if anyone knows who imports Iron Horse that would be of great assistance also... Many thanks.
  16. C

afterwork runs oxford etc...

Im on an SGS DH. Its just one I picked up second hand so will have to see how it rolls down these hills. You can give us a call on 0402 576 426. Cheers Shane
  17. C

afterwork runs oxford etc...

Hey...I've just moved to Sydney (North Narrabeen to be precise) and wouldn't mind getting out to see whats on offer in DH. I dont have a job yet, so anytime weekdays would be sweet, but I do have a GF, so that rules out weekends...just at the moment anyways... ...drop us a line on here...
  18. C

what ute does everyone use for shuttles?? whats the best out there!

I have ye olde E 2000 van as well. Its a sweet shuttle weapon.
  19. C

Big dump!

Is that a Basenji?