Search results

1. ELX

Rockshox Dart 2 Lockout??

Hey everyone, Looking at buying a bike tomorrow, an Avanti Montari. Has Dart 2's on it which have the optional Lock out. When i looked at the bike, I locked the forks out and tried to compress them, they still had say 5-10mm of movement. Is this normal, or a sign they are rooted? Didn't seem...
  2. ELX

Brookfield Thread #1000

Hey guys I was out taking photos at the race on sunday. Was a great event, and a good spectator track! Saw some awesome crashes off that step down :p Its great to see the race day environment is still as encouraging and friendly as it was when i used to race a few years back. I've never done...
  3. ELX

Question for dh racers...

Hey guys... Im heading out to brookfield on sunday to photograph the race, just wondering how you guys feel about the use of flash on cameras shooting you while your practicing/racing? I know some sports people get the shits when you use flash cos obviously it can be distracting. Just wanted to...
  4. ELX

SOL Please remove

Item: 2006 Spy Alloy Goggles Location: Brisbane, will post Item Condition: Brand new, with instructions, box, and soft case. 100% perfect condition. Reason for selling: Un-needed Price and price conditions: $65 Extra Info: With world-class styling and innovative technology, the...
  5. ELX

2002 Norco Fluid <<<SOLD>>>

Item: 02 Norco Fluid, Not anything like the 03, 04, 05 fluids. The 02 was designed by Norco as a FR/DH bike that was comfortable, and easy to chuck around. Check out this link if you don't believe me. http://www.norco.com/bikes/2002bikes/vpsfluid.htm these bikes weren’t imported into Australia...
  6. ELX

Template

TEMPLATE!!!!!
  7. ELX

Wanted:: DH.FR Forks

Hey guys, Just wondering if any of you have any DH, FR single or triple clamps for sale? I'm willing to spend up to 500. Shermans would be ideal. But if there's somthing else out there, ill probably snap it up' Thanks
  8. ELX

Cheapest way to send inter-state?

Hey guys, I just bought a drum kit from Melbourne (I live in Brisbane). I need to get it packaged up and sent from Melbourne to Brisbane. There is about 1 cubic meter of drums plus a stand that folds up to a shape that would fit in a cardboard bike box, crate thing, but it's strong so if bubble...
  9. ELX

Fox Rear Shock Spring

Hey guys, Lookign for a 500/550 lb x 1.50 spring to suit a fox vanilla R. 1.75 stroke. Willing to pay anywhere up to $50. Thanks
  10. ELX

RC Rear Shocks?

Hey, I'm looking into selling my Fox RC rear shock. It's a 2003 model, in perfect condition. Just wondering what it might be worth. Thanks guys.
  11. ELX

SOLD

Hey guys, I have a bit of mtb media to sell off. The reson I am selling is because I need the money for some new forks. I have........ 8 Issues of Australian Mountain Bike Magazine all from 2003/2004 2 Issues of Flow DH and FR Magazine 1 Issue of Mountain biking Australia 2004 1...
  12. ELX

Guides

Hey, I was just wondring weather i could use this Truvativ Husselfelt Guide and Just a normal 34 ring and E-13 Bashplate. I know it would all fit together. But without the full backplate and just the boomerang would the chain come off the inside of the ring? I race dh so i want somthign that...
  13. ELX

Trials mod.

Hey, I'm in the market for a 20inch trials mod. Aroudn liek the $400 mark. Has to be in brissy. Thanks Tom
  14. ELX

It's geting to shit.

These forums are so full of shit it's amazing. Even mods are doing it. I mean sure there ment to have some topics that are not about bikes. But there arnt ment to be topics about shit. Things like Food. I mean a whle section had been devoted to food in a mtb site. I think it is getting a little...
  15. ELX

My Ride!

Hey guys, This is my 2002 Norco Fluid. I'v added a few parts recently. Some grips, new stem, tire, chainguide, stopwatch... I think it looks pretty trick. What do you guys think of it?
  16. ELX

My Downhill Vid

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=12224&amp;fil_unique=QG1XbNTM228AAAeSTvo Go easy it's my first vid. All my riding, nothing at all spactacular. Just some smallish kickers to flat.
  17. ELX

Why does it allways happen?

Why when i race downhill can i allway go perfect in my practice runs but allways crash in my race run. Today at a club race i was nailing this downhill track in practice. People wewre saying that througn a particlar rock garden i was going maby the fastest of my age group. I was doing it...
  18. ELX

DJ3s

Hey, Does anyone run DJ3's for Downhill riding?? I have EXR's atm and i need more travle. I weight like 40kgs. So i dont want some heavy fucker. Are DJ3's and good for downhill?? I can only go for 5 - 6 inch travle cause i dont want to snap my headtube. Shermans would be sweet but they cost to...
  19. ELX

Mt Cootha DH Ride

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone would be interested in hitting up Mt Cootha on the weekend coming. I could provide shuttels for like 6 people but not bikes. Or maby 5 bikes and no people, so yeah i would be ahppy to just push up but would anyone else be interested?? I just want to go riding...
  20. ELX

MTB Coaches??

Hey guys, Is there such thing as a mountainbike coach?? I was thinking about it yesterday and then i thought thats just stupit as if. But then i realised there are Soccor coaches, running coaches, surfing coaches, snowboarding coaches, most sports do have coaches. But can you hire downhill...