Search results

1. Digitalis

Youtube for bikes ?

Hey all, Just wondering if there was a need for a site that's like a youtube but for bikes or does pinkbike cover that?? or any other sites that cover it? Marty
  2. Digitalis

Car Pictures ??

Hey guys Going to organise a cruise and i was jsut wondering if there are any really good places to take photo's of the cars ? Some graffiti art or good views or, whatever, just showoff that sexy car!! lol Around the Sydney/Wollongong area (i know there's heaps of gong riders here who...
  3. Digitalis

Worlds Greatest Shave !!

Hey Everyone I'm Marty, and this year i'm doing the Worlds Greatest Shave, as in actually shaving my head :s I'm doing it as part of a team with my school, Gymea Technology High. Actually i'm really looking forward to getting a good haircut! and raising money for a worthwhile cause at the same...
  4. Digitalis

Camping on a beach ??

Hey everyone My mates and i have been thinking that during the next holidays, we'd like to go camping on a beach somewhere (in NSW). We've been thinking seven mile beach. Does anyone have any other suggestions ?? We'd like to have toilets and showers (the only way we'll get some girl to...
  5. Digitalis

Cleats or Flats* ??

Heyy guys I have looked (not that hard cuz i'm at school so i kinda can't) for this thread elsewhere, couldn't find it, so please dont burn me. But anywayz, i currently ride the stock pedals from an 09 sasquatch, with normal shoes, and my feet are all over the place, so i'm thinking about...
  6. Digitalis

Yellomundee interschools

Hey everyone I'm meant to be racing in the yellomundee interschool, but it's been raining like nothing else (think the drought has broken haha) so does anyone know if the race will be on or how to find out ??? any help would be much appreciated Marty
  7. Digitalis

Funny Pics !

Hey guys, If you come accross funny pics then post them in this thread, its a bit hard without bbcode but oh well. So post up any pics you find funny (i did do a search for this.similar thread on farkin, but couldn't find anyhting, so don't kill me if there's another)...
  8. Digitalis

Got my new bike :d:d:d !!!

I GOT MY NEW BIKE :D:D:D Unfortunately no pics at the moment, and my budget wasn't massive, BUT I GOT MY NEW BIKE LOL :D:D:D:D I'm kinda happy if you can't tell lol, It's an 09 Norco Sasquatch, medium, upgraded tires, and omg, she's so good, but i've been out of riding for a while so when...
  9. Digitalis

Super-D's near Sydney ??

Hey everyone After reading a thread here asking what helmet to wear on a super i checked out what it was and so on, and i found that it looks so much fun lol, and relaly more my style of riding, so i wonderred if there were any tracks around sydney that were super D or anywhere near syd that...
  10. Digitalis

Second Hand ??

Hey guyz, I'm looking for a new bike, which will primarily be used for cross-country, but i will probably have some fun doing small drops, aggressive trails etc. I have been looking at a sasquatch and, yes it's a bit heavy, but woul dit be ok for cross country ? And what about looking...
  11. Digitalis

Norco Sasquatch or Fluid LT 2 ??

Hey guys, I'm looking for a new bike, i've narrowed it down to a Norco Sasquatch 09 for $1500 or a Norco Fluid LT2 for $2500 I wonderring which bike you'd buy if you were me ? I'm just starting to go into downhill and free ride a bit more, so i'm leaning towards the sasquatch, but i...
  12. Digitalis

Your opinions please :)

Heya everyone, I was just wonderring, if there was some kind of regular meet for racing and so on near sydney (anyone have location suggestions ??) how many people would go to it ?? I'm thinking maybe a small membership/race fee (cover food and drinks, track maintenance, possible prizes...
  13. Digitalis

New XC bike ??

Hey guys, I've been looking for a new bikeand came accross a mongoose teocali comp 08 model and really liked it, but how is the build quality compared with say specialized or giant ? My mate has a giant halo 1, and constantly raves about it, i've tried it and it's good, but quite a lot...