Search results

1. mitchy-b

flat pedals?

decided to put a new set of pedals on my norco shore, im going to stick with flat pedals, clips scare the shit out of me! so im after a few opinions, and ideas. p.s i did a search nothing recent came up...but could be because im a spud at searching shit. thanks guys. mitch
  2. mitchy-b

inspiration?

been off the bike for a number of months now and trying to get keen but the local (mt major) is push runs...steep long push runs! except ride days, and i feel like i need to get back into the groove on my own before hitting a ride day. i watch videos to get me keen but then get angry i dont get...
  3. mitchy-b

Rocky Mountain Flatline ?

hey guys, was just having a look at chain reaction cycles website and was shocked when i found a full blown dh/fr rig for such low prices, i mean when you can get a brand full suspension bike for under 3 grand it makes me ask myself how good could it really be? are the bikes budget or just a...
  4. mitchy-b

09 shore 2 spring?

hey guys im looking to buy a new spring for the suspension on my 09 norco shore 2. im 6,6 and about 100kg's and the spring on the shock atm is abit soft but im not sure how heavy i should go? any help would be great! all that i know is it's a fox dhx-3 coil, if anyone knows how heavy or what...
  5. mitchy-b

rock gardens?

hey guys so im kinda new to riding downhill, and everytime i go out i find myself walking down the big rock gardens, whether its beechworth or the rock chute at mt major i cant pump my slef up to hit it, is this just come down to practice? or am i just missing the ballls i need? i just bought a...
  6. mitchy-b

national riders/spectaters.

so guys that rode or watched the national round at mt major in shepparton, howd the racers go? what did u think of the track and how it was run? thoughts on the rock chute and the rock garden after it? looked crazy and super dusty! oh and one other thing who was the dude that broke his femur...
  7. mitchy-b

Australia day!

whats for Australia day guys? if your lucky enough to get it off work , have u got anything planned? im having some friends over for dress up, bbq and beers :) oh and hottest 100 countdown im dressing up in a drysabone (sp) stock whip and acubra :)
  8. mitchy-b

fishing?

anyone keen on the fishing? i do abit around victoria chasing redfin, goldern perch, the mighty murray cod and we do a trip every second year up north chasing barra, so what do u chase, where abouts, what kind of gear, from land or boat?
  9. mitchy-b

eildon?

hey guys just wondering what the go is with eildon? i heard its on private land but can i ride it anytime or just on club and ride days?
  10. mitchy-b

every dog has it's day. . . . right?

so after spending news years at mt beauty i was really pleased with how i rode big hill (on hardtail), today i decided to go to my local track (mt major) to find i myself really pissed that i couldnt keep the bike rubber side down! i came off 3 times in 3 runs, lost abit of bark and torn a...
  11. mitchy-b

shore 2 vs atomik

alright guys im puttin a new bike on order this week! its my first dualy im im choosing between norco shore 2 or an atomik? the shore is 2600 and the atomik is 2550....ive read so many reviews and ratings but i still can decide? help a brother out?
  12. mitchy-b

stink about stinkys

so i have relised ALOT of people hate on kona dualys but stinkys in particular, so i was wondering why people hate them so much, i mean there pretty good looking bikes imo, not bad spec and theres not much they cant do . .please help me clear this one up? thanks mb
  13. mitchy-b

bindi eyes

so i just a built a small dj out the back of my house , and just as i finished the jump i relised theres theres a shit load of bindi eye around, im not fused if i cant ride the jump (pretty shit anyway) but is there away to get rid of the the plant without leaving the actual prickels on the...
  14. mitchy-b

mt beauty

hey dudes im going to mt beauty for new years and im stayig at a family friends place and they told me its at the bottom of the survey track, i thought if its any good i could get up there and ride it afew times without needing a lift to the dh track, any one ridden it? whats it like? btw im on...
  15. mitchy-b

tbsm

hey guys i know this isnt really off topic but i just bought a new pair of riding shorts from tbsm and i went through the check out and selected direct bank transfer and the rest and at the end it said thanks for shopping with us your order has been sent.....but i didnt pay for anything, how...
  16. mitchy-b

wakeskates?

so on monday me and my mate decided to kneeboard on the channel behind the 4 wheeler (the 4 wheeler was on the track next to the channel) so we kneeboarded all day and it was good however theres no getting away from how gay kneeboarding is.....so now its time for a wakeskate :) any tips or...
  17. mitchy-b

car stickers?

hey guys im thinking about putting a sticker on the back window of my car....cant figure out what i want...what have u guys got? any ideas? cheers mb
  18. mitchy-b

scott voltage freeride

hey guys :) guess what? im still looking for a short travel fr/dh bike, and i was chasing thoughts on the new scott voltage dualy fr, looks preety good to me and the most basic one has the same frame as the best one, so i guess it would be pretty dope to build up....any feedback would be...
  19. mitchy-b

new bike help?

so i was looking through the lbs today and noticed there was a norco fluid lt3 for 1500, i been looking to upgrade to a dualy for a while now and just wondered how the fluid would hold up to abit of freeride and downhill? any feedback would be great, cheers mb
  20. mitchy-b

short travel am bike for dh?

hey guys, i was havin a quik look through the lbs today and noticed they had a norco fluid lt 3 for 1500 and wondered for it would go for dh and fr? i been looking to upgrade to a dualy but dont want to loose the convenince of a hardtail, any feed back would b great, thanks heaps mb :)