Search results

1. singlespeedfreeride

FOUND Oxford Falls - Goggles found on lower section

if you happened to lose some goggles riding oxy on the weekend (found them on the push up back from big/little green) i found some down there yesterday morning. if you think they might be yours please message me with brand/colour and I can arrange for them to be returned :thumb:
  2. singlespeedfreeride

the money pit - Dartmoor Shine Build.

so THATS where all my pay cheques went... frame: Dartmoor Shine fork: 2014 Fox 36 Talas FiT RC2 shock: Fox Float X wheelset: hope pro 2 hubs Atomlab Pimplite Rims tyres: Maxxis Ardent 2.25" folding cranks: Shimano SLX chainring: e13 36t derailleur: haha you funny shifter: lol...
  3. singlespeedfreeride

Clearing High-End Parts X9 X0 XT etc.

We are currently clearing out some of our mountain bike parts and accessories, including high quality components such as Sram X0 and Shimano XT. If you see a better price for these models anywhere, please message me about our pricematch policy. All these parts are new, some cranksets are OEM...
  4. singlespeedfreeride

Retro MTB NOS sale, early 90s and early 2000s. negotiable prices!

Here at Cycleworld we have a variety of mountain bike parts dating back to early 90s, and plenty of early 2000s parts. These parts are new old stock, and are in good condition. if you require photos please message me, and i can email them to you. Shocks Fox Vanilla RC: $109 The Fox Vanilla...
  5. singlespeedfreeride

Cycleworld fork clearance: ONO on Rockshox Manitou Marzocchi NOS

We are currently selling a few of our suspension forks, some are still current models, others are early 2000s new old stock, all forks are brand new, some were OEM models and have cut steerer tubes, the lengths are listed below. We are also open to offers on these forks, please message me...
  6. singlespeedfreeride

NSW Specials on Niner, Turner, Scott, Ventana, complete bikes and frames

Cycleworld Clearance: up to 65% off! Niner, Scott, Ventana, Turner Here at Cycleworld we are currently having a clear out of our Niner, Turner and Ventana frames, as well as specials on certain complete bikes including Niner and Scott. Complete Bikes 2011 Scott Spark RC: $8999 now $3999...
  7. singlespeedfreeride

DJ 1st in Australia! PrideStreet Mainframe 26 - NEW PHOTOS Pg 2

So after bending my dobermann i was after something a bit more compact, and genuine street geo. Capitals have been done already and i was after something unique, i also wanted bmx spacing so i can run my cranks a bit closer together, and since i dont run brakes i wanted a true brakeless frame...
  8. singlespeedfreeride

BMX kids bike!

specs: frame: cult os v3 21" fork: stock united bar: cult hawk stem: s&m challenger cranks: animal akimbo seat: animal cush pivotal rear hub: profile mini ss (soon g sport ratchet) front hub: fly front tyre: animal tww 2.2" rear tyre: animal glh 2.1" rims: oem pedals: fly ruben pc...
  9. singlespeedfreeride

NSW Cycleworld Clearance Sale! Turner, Marzocchi, Manitou, 661. Huge discounts!

Here at Cycleworld we are currenty having a huge sale, these are just some of the bargains we have on offer, so please drop by our store at 11 Burwood Road, Burwood, or check out our website for more offers. Complete Bikes 2010 Turner 5 Spot DW Link Featuring 140mm of travel, Fox RP23 Shock...
  10. singlespeedfreeride

DH Iron Horse Yakuza

Pretty much stock for now, but heres my new Yakuza. just getting into freeriding so might go down to moomoo this weekend and see how it goes. probably replacing the fork/shock soon as they dont have much adjustment.
  11. singlespeedfreeride

NSW Leaf Concept DLX + headset + BB + Ti seat clamp bolt - SOLD

Item: Leaf Concept DLX 557 frame, raw. comes with a titanium seat clamp bolt and nut for extra bling factor (cost $25 just for the bolt kit) Location:Thornleigh, NSW (north shore Sydney) Item Condition:Used. some light rust on the top tube( NOTE: it is nothing major! the frame is still 100%...
  12. singlespeedfreeride

DJ Dober-check. now with yellow 831s

Frame: Dobermann Pinscher. 22.5" top tube, Mid bb, Integrated headset. Fork: Fox 32 Float RL 10mm Front Hub: NS Roller Simple 10mm Front Rim: Octane One Solar 32 Front Tyre: KHE Mac 2 Dirt Rear Hub: Hope Pro 2 ss/t Rear Rim: Mavic EX721 Rear Tyre: Kenda NPJ Bar: Mutant Bikes Small Stem...
  13. singlespeedfreeride

street riding and oreos!

http://vimeo.com/35415621
  14. singlespeedfreeride

2009/2010 ns majesty frame

this frame is ideal for my setup and riding style (dirt geo with a spanish bb = drool), not too picky on the price as long as its reasonable. im willing to pay for shipping, and im not too concerned about the colour. please PM me if your willing to part with your 2010/2009 majesty!
  15. singlespeedfreeride

NSW Sold

Item: 2008 marzocchi dj1 - 100mm travel Location:Pymble, Sydney Item Condition: Used, lowers have marks from a taped on checker pattern, and it probably needs a quick service. Reason for selling: need cash and got a new fork Price and price conditions: $50. no trades. Extra Info: Pick up...
  16. singlespeedfreeride

BMX 2012 United Supreme SU1 - few upgrades bottom of page 1

so i went down to hell on wheels to order a 2012 United Supreme Su1 in, turns out they had one in stock for me to play with. after a short minute ride out the front i decided that this was definitely the bike i wanted. it just feels the way i think a bmx should; pretty short stays, steep head...
  17. singlespeedfreeride

Leaf Concept DLX: hope, profile, fox, mutantbikes: update pg. 3

so after my last frame got mangled, i decided that i would start from scratch and build up a new bike. So far ive bough a used leaf concept dlx frame, bb and headset (thanks Callan :)) and picked up some profile race cranks today, still waiting on mutant bikes sin stem, mutant bikes small V3...
  18. singlespeedfreeride

20mm Hope pro 2 front hub- SOLD

SOLD-please delete
  19. singlespeedfreeride

a few pics from Castle Cove trails

few pics from Castle Cove trails
  20. singlespeedfreeride

Kuringai 'mountain bike playground' plans scaled down

so i was reading the local paper and it seems the proposed 800sqm dirt jump park will be scaled down to a pump track about 50m longand a skills zone. apparently residents complained (as they always seem to do) about the size of the park leading to congested roads. heres a link to the full...