Search results

1. callum1

Plans for the year ahead

2014 will be big for me. -move from Tully, FNQ(been here for 3 yrs). back to Brisbane, my home town. -renovate my apartment in Woolloongabba -ride more -ask my girlfriend of 7 years to be my wife (on saturday actually, in airley beach) -watch my best friend get married -start a new job...
  2. callum1

Guilty Attractions

mum used to walk to school with sandra sully. when they got around the corner from nan's house, they would take their shoes off....which was rebelious apparently.
  3. callum1

Must Ride Spots?

http://digitalhippie.net/ibis-mojo-h...ce-mtb-trails/ read this dudes website.
  4. callum1

mt joyce

your website is a great read hippie, I enjoyed your impression of gap creek and daisy hill, they were my local trails 3 years ago and will be again as i'm moving back to bris next year.
  5. callum1

1x10 without a chainguide

looks so lovely and clean now, and whisper quiet.
  6. callum1

Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

pfft, pets are pets mate, crocodile or mouse, you love them just the same.
  7. callum1

Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

get a cat? i'm basically in the same situation. most cats are fuckwits, but if you drop the coin ($500) on a devon rex, youv'e got a dog in a catsuit.
  8. callum1

wow, mine took 3weeks +
  9. callum1

Tyre rubbing = overheating ?

the tyres normal friction with the ground would be far greater than that with the tiny amount of frame rub.
  10. callum1

hmmm. that doesn't sound inspiring, i bought the the zee fr (havn't received it yet), and got a new 11-36t cassette for exactly that reason, shimano said it would be cool.
  11. callum1

The last movie you've last watched last

lincon. it's old, but the nearest cinema to me is 2hrs away, so im a video store only guy. i was drunk, which probably made this movie better, was bit slow for my liking, tommy lee jones' character was the best.
  12. callum1

LBS or On-line Dilemma?

depends on time frame for me...if i wan't it NOW lbs, if not, and its cheaper, internet. I need $ in my pocket just as much (probly more) than the store owner.
  13. callum1

One bike to do...Most of it.

sponsorship...the system works.
  14. callum1

Ultrabook, what should I buy?

i debated on different brands for a long time, and settled on the ASUS UX31 with intel core I7, which fitted my needs. $1050 at the time thing i like -solid state drive (ssd)...fucking brilliant - the thinness/weight - metal construction. although dick...
  15. callum1

you can...just without NW. "no skid marks" does stock them locally...but sold out of the good sizes in like a second.
  16. callum1

Post your all mountain bike

what seat is that? i really like the plaid.
  17. callum1

Post your all mountain bike

a fair trawl for a joke but: you bought a lemon mate :pound:
  18. callum1

Modern mountain bike parts compatible with a intense M1? Also need help finding parts

I did the same with a 03 giant dh team frame...the parts to make it a complete bike cost more than a newer, better second hand dh bike on here. (lbs doing the work cause i had no idea)
  19. callum1

it is what it is
  20. callum1

Confessions from the fuckwits

adds to the fuckwittery. I probly lost count and my brain just made up a number, but either way it made me look at the cassette closer, causing the discovery.