Search results

1. K

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

How fun are the piglet's to ride! I'm almost giggling the whole way on mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  2. K

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

I just finished building this one up. I only got to take it for a quick spin today, hopefully I'll get some fun hours in over the weekend. It's pretty much all parts that I had lying around. The next update will be the brakes and maybe the wheels if the bank allows. Frame - 18" Ragley...
  3. K

Chainring Bolt Torx Wrench size

T30 it is.
  4. K

Streaming Coverage of 2012 World Cup?

Agreed - I don't think I could watch it without Warner.
  5. K

sold

I'm interested in the juicy's if swaar changes his mind.
  6. K

Truvativ FiveD Crank Arms - 170mm SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Are these still available??
  7. K

VIC FS:XTR Shifters 9 Speed SOLD

I'd consider taking the cassette too for a good price ;)
  8. K

VIC FS:XTR Shifters 9 Speed SOLD

would you be interested in splitting these? how much for the rear mech only?
  9. K

Yarra Trails regulars

I rode over a tiger snake (big bugger) on the fire road up around hans' last weekend... lucky i was already wearing brown shorts is all i can say.
  10. K

First race

Yeah, i think i'll be doing it in a team of 2. After 6 hours in the saddle i'd be pretty close to dead. I would love to have a crack at doing one solo one day, but i think that's a ways off at the moment.
  11. K

First race

I'm going to be doing my first race at the crazy 6 too. So you wouldn't come last at least ;)
  12. K

Grips

+1 on the jetblacks also... I'm on my first pair but loving the crap out of them.
  13. K

The great megapixel debate....

The megapixels only really matter when it comes to printing. If you want to print a 1mp shot at A1 size you are in trouble because you can't create pixels from nothing. But as far as image quality is concerned the amount of pixels don't make a difference. If you're only going to view you pics...
  14. K

Bike SOLD please delete

How much to have this sent to Melbourne?? You think we could do $750 inc postage? I'm asking for a mate, as he don't have trading access.
  15. K

sold

You interested in splitting the pair up?? If so, how much for shifter only?
  16. K

Coming to Melbourne, Late December

If you're going to go a bit more XCish i'm up for a ride. You Yangs, Lysterfield, Wombat etc.
  17. K

Anti dirt bike gates

Landmines sound like a good idea, but they need to be activated by sound. Anything above a certain decibel level gets blown up :D
  18. K

Best T.V show ever!!!

Sons of anarchy, arrested development, weeds and Seinfeld
  19. K

Cheap Tee's

Qualitops - smith St, Melbourne. They make all their tees and hoodies on site, so if they don't have the colour / size you want etc, just wait a few minutes and they just might whip one up for you. I own about 60 of their tees and a bunch of their hoods. They are awesome!
  20. K

Youies-Boulder track now open..............

To eveyone involved in the youies trail work, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You do a brilliant job and it's much appreciated!