Search results

1. H

Kennilworth Photos.

#209 Pleeezzzz to eric_enterprises@msn.com Cheers.
  2. H

Sunshine Series Rnd 3. Brooky

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooo!
  3. H

What was your worst stack?

mine wasn't that pianfull, it was more anoying and embarising. At Illenba i hit a tree in the finals on the A line. It was funny and made a good photo and i still came ath.
  4. H

Fox 40 and DHX on new glory?

Am I the Only One to Notice the really lanky rear end? is this an advantage or a disadvantage
  5. H

Very Confused!

Ok, I'm confused, I've heard at alot of places that the Nationals Rd4 at thredbo is on the 17-18th December and also alot of places saying that its the 16-18? Am i just an idiot or does this seem strange to some people? It'd be great if someone could give me the lowdown on whats happening.
  6. H

downhill, full run

134 kb/s FARK YEAH!!!
  7. H

Hubs?

crap i don't realy know how much do they ussually cost. up to aprox $350
  8. H

Hubs?

Hay dudes After a snapped axle and screwed freewheel i'm ready for a rear new hub. But i don't know what the hell i should get! Any one got any reasonable priced strong dh hubs that they could recomend. Thanx
  9. H

How big?

it would be cool if people would actually say something helpfull instead of pay the crap out of some dude., and for you dude i would just do what you and your bike a comfortable with
  10. H

life expectancy of hydration system bladders

I've had mine ages and had no problem with it. I clean it with these tablet thingys that are used to clean out babies botles and thy're great don't even leave a foul taste.
  11. H

Avast, These be good.

Coooooooooooool
  12. H

Fugly new Trek DH and DJ rigs

What the hell where they! knowing trek they'de be $2000 over priced.
  13. H

DH full faced helmet

I like the 661 carbon, the one with the falmes and stuff. Its lite and goes fast (flames are faster) I think its cheapper than the Troy Lee Carbon Helmets to. I don't know what the 05 modles are like i've only seen a few. Good luck
  14. H

Rotor Burn

Awsom my mate did that down at thredbo it was relly funny.
  15. H

Thredbo Trip

Nice of you to tell me maca,that you were putting me on the net. I lover me in the backgroung of the last one ( doing my super hero Stance) That was a awsome trip.
  16. H

Sunshine Series Race 1 on Sunday

BooooHooo I'm pissed off cause i hear the tracks awsome but i blew my rear shock on the last day of four at Thredbo and i can't race. I also here some people have been complianing its too dry and dusty. but whatever the track some poeple will allways find something to bitch about.
  17. H

seesaw shore

Shit load of work but looks like fun i wana go!
  18. H

Thredbo - all you need to know

I leave this wednesday for 4 days of fun yeee haaa!
  19. H

Avid?

Anyone know the aprox. price on avid Jucie 7 and 5's. just thought i'd ask you guy before bothering with shops. thanx
  20. H

What shoes do you ride in

Nice pair of high heels do the trick.