Search results

1. C

650b wheel upgrade options

hey guys looking at upgrading the wheelset on my norco sight c7.2 the stock wheels are sun helix 25 with dt swiss 350 hubs not sure on weight but feel pretty sluggish. what are some good options on a upgrade ?? was either thinking some easton heist or maybe LB 35mm wide all mountain versions but...
  2. C

VIC Sold

Hey guys selling my beloved specialzed enduro 29 with plenty of upgrades 1x10 with wolf tooth front ring and expander 42t on the rear maxxis dhf 2 and maxxis dhr 2 tires in perfect condition spank spike 777 bars odi grips crank brothers pedals has all the original spares including bars , taco...
  3. C

tassie trip easter

hey guys prob heading to Tassie over Easter will be doing a bit of riding and hopefully some fishing to. just wondering if anyone had any info on where to stay what to see and things like that also the best trails to ride are. I will def be going to Blue tier and Derby as-well as Hollybank and...
  4. C

Norco Range c 7.2 vs Specialized enduro elite 650b ??

hey guys looking at making a new purchase soon to upgrade my current ride (enduro comp 29) i love the bike but its a bit sluggish on the climbs and super tight corners , but rips on the descents. i'm looking for any feedback on both of the above bikes mentioned i recently test rode the norco and...
  5. C

fox float evoloution 34 ctd 150mm 29" (Sold)

hey guys got a set of fox evoloution 34's that came stock off a specialized enduro comp 29 " prob about a year old not to much riding on them , steerer length 165mm Location: Melb (can post) Price: neg Travel:150mm...
  6. C

upgrade or try something new ??

hey guys im in a bit of a pickle at the minute , cant decide whether to start upgrading my current ride (specialized enduro comp 29) which ive had for a bit over a year now and loved. but cant really justify spending heaps of extra money to upgrade the things i want (rock shox pikes , carbon...
  7. C

WTB (Vic) Rock shox pike rc 29"

hey guys looking to buy a set of rock shox pike 29" in either 150mm or 160mm in black. i was hoping to get a set of the rc ones which will prob come of a stock bike not the rct3 ones but either would be fine location : Melbourne Price : negotiable
  8. C

VIC WTB Rain jacket L (melbourne)

hey guys looking at getting a rain jacket before the weekend if possible if anyone has any going let me know , or if anyone knows of any shops that stock some decent ones in Melbourne that would be ace thanks heaps
  9. C

first play with the new go pro @ Lysterfield

hey guys just a couple of quick vids on the new go pro , at lysterfield man these things a sweet. sorry for the bad angle in the first vid just learning how to set it up properly enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr0us4860iY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yb2bBg65Dk
  10. C

Chain reaction cycles

anyone had any dramas ordering from CRC ?? i ordered some stuff about 3 weeks ago still hasn't shown up ?? spoke to tnt in the uk and they said nothing had been sent to australia also thought it was very strange CRC didn't provide me with a tracking number ??
  11. C

knee guards/braces ??

hey guys just wondering whos's wearing what types ?? i was looking for something light and flexible with plenty of support not really fussed on having any massive caps over knee any extra protection is a bonus. i was thinking maybe 661 or fox i was also wondering if anyone know any shops in...
  12. C

2014 Specialized Enduro Comp SE

2014 Specialized Enduro Comp se Size Medium All stock expect for Blacklite dropper post , tubless and xt pedals next upgrades Wider bars , shorter stem sorry for the crappy iphone pics
  13. C

stumpy comp evo 29er vs enduro comp 29er ??

hey guys i'm in the market for a new bike cause the scott (spark 70) i have at the moment isn't handling the tracks and style of riding i'm doing. i cant decide between either of these 2 bikes but i'm leaning towards the enduro because i can get it here in Australia whereas i would have to shoot...
  14. C

beechworth , bright and mt beauty

hey guys im heading away for the long weekend up to oxley , and will be making a few day trips to beechworth and or bright and Mt beauty just wondering if anyone had info/suggestions/trail maps for these areas. i def will be doing beechworth to keep the mrs happy at the shops , bakery and...
  15. C

specialized models not getting shipped to aus ??

anyone know if specialized are planning on shipping any stumpy comp evo 29ers to Aus at all maybe when the 2014's come out ?? or are they strictly for U.S and NZ only. is there any other ways to get one here ??
  16. C

thinking of upgrading ??

i bought a scott spark 70 about 7 months ago and love the thing , but im thinking of getting a specialized stumpy comp evo 29er. just wondering if anyone else has made the switch to 29er and give me and feedback and if its worth the change cheers
  17. C

right knee problems

hey guys im having a few dramas with the inside of my right knee while im riding , tried a few different seat heights and higher seems to be the go but its still getting a little sore. the left knee has been fine at all the seat heights any ideas on what it could be ??
  18. C

Good all round set of tyres ???

hey guys got a scott spark 70 and shes due for some new hoops. the rocket ron's that were on the bike were good , they flexed a little bit but they just wore out to quick. i mainly ride lysterfield and the dandenongs , you yangs , churchill and a little bit of road to. whats a good all round...
  19. C

hey guys

hey guys just purchased my new bike got a scott spark 70 its so much better than the old giant cant wait to go and explore many new trails around victoria if anyone has any info or knows of any good spots in the eastern suburbs that would be great cheers