Search results

1. punkfreq

Webber's backflip!

dude thats wicked....it looks like he's just swan diving from the roof or something
  2. punkfreq

NOFX concert

anyone has a ticket to the sydney show theyre interested in selling...please...for the love of god...sell it to me!!!
  3. punkfreq

picture battle thread!!

that shirt's fibres are no match for my
  4. punkfreq

some art dealys

:p not random in any way at all:rolleyes:
  5. punkfreq

What Do I Make Of This???

OK, heres what I think he was meaning to say. In an ideal world, she should be fine to come onto a predominantly male website and be absolutely fine, but it is not an ideal world, and people like this guy do exist, she just needs to take into account that this type of thing MAY happen. He is...
  6. punkfreq

Homebake- What did everyone think?

The Highlights? The Lowlights? Did you stay at the main stage all day? Did you move around between them all? Was there anything you were REALLY hanging out for? And of course, which act was you're favourite? Me? Well I spent most of my day in front of the main stage, Got dragged around a fair...
  7. punkfreq

Why did you.........................

I did it because I'm a conformist and all my friends who were MTBers were always raving about this site, so i just HAD to find out what all the fuss was about....i now am a senior member, whilst many of them are still futile MEMBERS... not that theres anything wrong with that
  8. punkfreq

What do all you Farkiners do for a living?

wow that sounds really interesting! how did you find yourself in a job like that? (note: that wasnt me taking the piss out of you I am actually interested)
  9. punkfreq

What do all you Farkiners do for a living?

Simple question, as I am very bored and I wondered what people do for a living. Do you work behind a desk? Do you get to work in the great outdoors? Or, the greatest gift of all, do you have a MTB related job? Party on wayne Party on garth
  10. punkfreq

What angers you?

yep... i have heard a story about a friend of a friend who has seemed to have dissapeared off the face of the earth now(:confused: ) but yes I'm told that he went up to a COPPER and pulled out a letter opener and said "give me your money" the cop then proceded to calmly take out his handcuffs...
  11. punkfreq

What angers you?

I really am angered by the type of person who hangs around with all of his massive mates in a very large group, and try to pick fights with one or two people at a time, who are smaller than them. The people they try and provoke really havent got a chance, if they stop and confront them, its...
  12. punkfreq

Help for an unlucky friend

Ok people I need your help. Long story very very short, i have a friend who had a very serious accident a while back, and lost the use of his legs. I wont go into details, but the bottom line is he is pretty down about not really being able to do much any more. I was thinking it would be...
  13. punkfreq

What are you reading at the moment?

Not Happy John by Margo something (thompson??) yeh its about john howard and some things he has done which make this person not happy. although i really should care, some of the stuff she goes on about for about 6 chapters i really dont care about (such as the privatising of media companies to 3...
  14. punkfreq

Hardtail why?

oh god it does, but all part of the fun if you're into it
  15. punkfreq

BMX.....bashy....help?

I once was lost...but now am found! Seriously thanks a bunch of bananas all.... most of it made sense to my brain full of limited bike knowledge so thanks for dumbing it down for me
  16. punkfreq

BMX.....bashy....help?

ok...problem: I want to get into bmx and I'm thinking of getting one.... but i am definitely not loving the flimsy cog thingy on the front not being protected. The obvious solution would be to put a bashy on... but my question is... Can you put a bashy on a BMX? and if so, do you need to buy a...
  17. punkfreq

Hardtail why?

Well for me i wish i could say its because its better for dirt jumping, but see I suck either way so... I cant say that. I ride it because its the bike i own and im lucky to even have that! People everywhere are always scoffing and stuff because i ride a NORCO! OH MY GOD A NORCO HARDTAIL...
  18. punkfreq

What is a REAL description of emo?

all i have to say right now is...respect to Red Rocket.... and yes i guess this makes me a postwhore
  19. punkfreq

Cherry Hills Trails

true that! a mere technicality! I'm itching to go and finaly jump those sexy sexy looking things...but of course as soon as i get the time it decides to piss down with rain...makes me sad. I said it before and I'll say it again: if anyone is planning to go down for some building then send me a...
  20. punkfreq

Cherry Hills Trails

well said......EXTRA LETTERS MAKE MY POST LOSE ITS EFFECT