Search results

1. sasser

24 bycycles--moon

just having a bit of a look around and wondering if anyone knows/owns/has ridden one of these, im quite interested in this particular bike but cant find any informationon it anywhere. am particularly interested in the weight of this particular frame. any other feedback on this one?
  2. sasser

overseas travel advice

ok, here's the deal, ive got a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel overseas(cyprus, austria and swizerland) altho im spending all of my savings, i believe it will most definatly be worth it. im going for one month, so im gonna f@#k off school for that month(august). the thing that is...
  3. sasser

boxxer oil circulation problem

g'dy all, i had my bike in pieces a while ago and had the bike on its back, forks in the air. when i flipped it back over the forks seemed very springy and bouncy, like there was no oil in them. once i depress them a few times and bounce around a bit, the oil gets going and they act normal...
  4. sasser

frame painting - who's done what?

hey-o, thinking of spraying my frame, or at least my forks. its a downhill frame so im wondering how many litred of paint would be needed. im thinking of pearl paint for the forks, like on the new 06 boxxer world cup's. has anyone on farkin undertaken such a project? how much did the paint...
  5. sasser

brake lever's bjorked

when i depress my lever's they dont spring back, and the piston makes a dead bad creaking noise that i cant lubricate. new lever? old brakes- think 02(?) hayes i htink they might just need a bleed really really badly, but they still pull me up fine. anyone with more knowlege please...
  6. sasser

boxxer ryde owner's

a quick favour to all boxxer ryde owner's, could you please measure the distancebetween the axle and top of the lower crown for me please. much appreciated, nick.
  7. sasser

all time greatest

whadda you drunken bums recon is the, or one of the, best car fliks of all time? and if anyone dare say fast and the furious i will dismantle you
  8. sasser

high powered vehicle laws in victoria

whats the deal? it all seems very hazy on wether you can drive a 5.0 litre commodore on your p's. i know all aout the power to weight ratio shit, 125kw/tonne. but ive heard mixed reports on wether you can drive a vn commodore v8 on your p's. an help would be appreciated.
  9. sasser

brakes giving me strife again- PLEASE HELP!

allright, i cannot sort this out, ive spend 2 hours trying to get the rear brakes to work without the rotor rubbing on the brake adapter. ive filed, angle ground, sworn at, and punched it - to no avail. the actual brakes are fine, its just the adapter. i took the rear brake off to shove new...
  10. sasser

wallpaper section

anyone with me in thinking we should have a farkin wallpaper section ? only good photo's that have to be approved every photo have farkin.net in the corner and an emblem, so farkin gets free advertising aswell. think about it admin's its a good idea.
  11. sasser

ipod nano, or similar mp3 player

ok, what do you wiser than me folk believe i should do by budget is around 400 mark could possibly go to 450 max. what does everyone recommend? anyone got one of these thing's yet? cheers'n'beers
  12. sasser

how do you make a quote appear in your signature?

i have no idea how to do it?, and none of my mates do either. any help would be much appreciated cheers'n'beers nick.
  13. sasser

abreviated terms dictionary

ive been meaning to start this thread for a while because i can never understand half of the damn abreviated terms everyone uses. for example: lol= laugh out loud brb= be right back rofl= roling on the floor laughing atm= at the moment-not a thing that gives you money if you stick a...
  14. sasser

who has the best avatar?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? well, dont just sit there thinking. say sasser, coz u know its true. actualy, demo man has a good one. memorable and it stands out. cant think of any other good ones.- thats for you to do. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...
  15. sasser

what forks on my hardtail

im gonna ebay myself some big forks. how do you all recon a set of boxxers, or monster 't 's or dorado's etc will go on my norco sasquatch?, its currently running 130 mm or travel on the front. any ideas, places i can get cheap forks too. cheers.n.beers nick.
  16. sasser

how do people get their bike to stand up in photo's?

ok, in some photo's of late ive seen a few bikes standing up on their own. like, without anything to hold them up. how is it done, it looke mint! please explqain, im going nuts trying to figure it out. the only explination i can think of is for osmone to hold up their bike and let it go...
  17. sasser

hfx9 heroes

i dont know what all of the fuss about hx9's bieng that bad is all about, ive had mine for about2 years now without any probs at all- appart from the reach screw coming undone all of the time- but i re- loctited that so its fine now. i havent even had to replace the pads yet- but they are...
  18. sasser

nose piercing

a friend of mine is geting her nose pierced and im trying to convince her not dto do it, coz personaly i recon she looks good as she is. or am i bieng paranoid and stupid. peoples oppinions on weather nose piercings make chicks look betta or worse please.
  19. sasser

da bomb projectile

does anyone know anything about this bike? is 10 inches of travel too much? any info much appreciated cheers'n'beers ;) nick.
  20. sasser

which foot foward?

i know that i allways have my right foor farward, but while perusing this months amb, i noticed that alot of pro's and good riders have their left foot forward. not only did this make their e-thirteen bashguards appear upside down, but it got me thinking, because ive never seen anyone who rides...