Search results

1. N

Bike/Trike Cargo Carrying Solutions

G'day lads and ladettes, I'm currently doing a year 12 graphics assignment - Your task is to design or modify an existing product involved in the ‘last kilometre’ transport of goods into the CBD of major cities. excuse the high school dribble Anyone got any opinions on ways to transport...
  2. N

AM Focus SAM 1.0 Trail Team

Hey lads and laddettes, figured I'd do a show and tell of my lesser known almighty Enduro rig which entered the stable on Friday afternoon. So, bike is a 2015 Focus SAM 1.0 Trail Team, size large. Tips the scales at 13ish kg which is impressive for an alloy frame dripping with expensive...
  3. N

Queensland V8 P platers, need help.

Okay so rant engage I've recently got my Red P's and had to apply for a Moderately Powered Exemption certificate because my truck is a V8. It's 185hp/340nm of torque and weighs 2500ish kg, (2004 Land Rover Discovery 2a Classic) and it came back today saying it's not a moderately powered...
  4. N

What bars do you run for #Enduro?

So a question for all the #Enduro pros out there What bars do you run? Width, rise, sweep, whatever. I need options people! 750mm Giant DH Bars don't cut it. There's wet packets of 2 minute noodles with more stiffness :) Cheers dudes and dudettes Nitro
  5. N

2010 Morewood Makulu - New lease on life

G'day lads and ladetts Wanted to share my beastie that is still in progress- Nowhere near as amazeballs as Sir Ezkaton's Mean Green Squish Machine but it's pretty rad to me :) I picked up this size long 2010 Makulu last November for $1200 from a fellow Brisbanite- Quite a steal considering the...
  6. N

Any Xbox 360 people HELP!!!!

So I've got a 360 Slim 4gb console and the disc laser keeps jamming at the back of the console. Apparently this was a thing with a batch of them for some BS reason, but what happens is that no discs can be read, it just displays an Open Tray message I've done a fair bit of research on it...
  7. N

Do 10 Speed derailleurs work on a 9 speed system?

Forgive my ignorance but I need a new derailleur for my DH rig and want a clutched version (SRAM Type 2) Was wondering if said derailleur will work on a 9 speed system? I'm looking at an X9 type 2 short cage Cheers :)
  8. N

160mm AM bike suggestions?

Hey guys and gals Looking to add a new steed to the stable after my Trance SX has given me a taste of the long travel world.... :) As it will be moving on soon I'm after suggestions for a new machine. So far I'm hooked on the Nomad and SB6C (next years models) but is there anything funky...
  9. N

Fox 34 CTD sucking down in travel?

Hey guys and gal's Got a set of the top end Fox 34's (CTD, Trail Adjust, Kashima, TALAS) 160-140 mm on my Trance SX ADV and they are sucking down a solid 6-8mm in travel with the bike completely unloaded.... Anyone else experiencing this problem? They've been apart for servicing a few...
  10. N

Spring for a DHX 5.0 10.5x3.5

G'day guys and gals, Chasing the right spring weight for a 2010 Morewood Makulu with a DHX 5.0 and a 350 spring. I'm 73kg with armour and the 350 only gives me 10%sag and not even half the travel use. Ridden it a few times, got the fork dialled but the rear end is quite annoying to say the...