2019 Yeti's

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Would never get a Yeti because my perception of them is overly complicated, and seem to crack more than other boutique brands (can someone confirm / deny?). Currently lusting after a Pivot Switchblade ....:cool:
Well, if you're not a fan of cracking, I wouldn't go anywhere near a Switchblade... I've owned many Pivots (4 different models) and all have had their issues. Completely and totally looked after by the shop, distro and brand and a new frame inside a fortnight each time, but still...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Or what? I’ll just stand at the bottom of a gutter, no way you’ll huck it to come at me bro. Too busy gettin baited by zaf

Turner suck ever since he stopped making bikes out of metal. He sold out, had a sooky interview about it and everyone stopped buying their out of date bikes. The end.
You got me there. Although I'm going to do a Zaf and make the hurt stop with my credit card. I just can't figure out if I shoild get the Czar in XL or XXL.

Which interview? I just remember all the crocodile tears on mtbr when Zen closed down. If everyone stops buying bikes made in 'merica then guess what?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

It's like watching sombody reasoning if they want to sleep with their mum or their sister more.
Except I'm an only child who's mother is dead... so yeah you might need a different metaphor again.

Edit: just checked the links. Is that you're Turner in the first one? I can't open the second link?

Last edited:

Oddjob

The whole idea of a metaphor is that it is not "literally applicable" to the situation.
What's that got to do with the price of eggs in China?

Anyway, who's sexy Turner is that and what's the second link?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has been taken down but this was screenshot and posted up over on mtbr.

Orange looks a bit nicer in this photo I guess.

Reactions: Zaf

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Yeah, cause I'm massive on that kinda thang...I think your mistaking me for the garage queen.

By the time I ride them the cat will more out of the bag more than it already is, and I'm not even sure the rides we are talking about are even Yetis, just something new. I don't care either way...a day riding bikes is gunna be ace.

BKMad

Likes Dirt
So those situations when you're going over a log or rock and you bash your chainring on the log/rock aren't going to happen anymore. Thankfully your multi-thousand dollar carbon frame is going to hit it instead. Good thing they've glued a thin piece of rubber to it to absorb the impact.