Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is killing me to know if Rawidu gets any calls? The gentleman could be very wealthy for all we now.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Anybody lost a Scott Genius lately? The only thing that makes me think this might not be hot is the photo taken at Forrest:

Attachments

safreek

That's how it's traditionally been used, but nowadays it's basically the Aussie Swastika.
Just have to say it, bagging everyone who has a eureka flag/tattoo as a Nazi is a pretty fucked generalization, you obviously don't know what it really stood for. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Real funny generalization.
Don't know how I missed this rubbish

safreek

What, in your view, does the Eureka flag stand for?
Resistance against govt interference, resistance against unfair taxes, blah blah, resistance against unfairness in Australia really.
You can bastardize a symbol and hijack its use but it still is the original stockade meaning to me.
People use swastikas in Australia all the time and that.is what a swastika is, they arnt Nazis though, just racist or think it looks tough

pineapplehead

Likes Dirt
Resistance against govt interference, resistance against unfair taxes, blah blah, resistance against unfairness in Australia really.
You can bastardize a symbol and hijack its use but it still is the original stockade meaning to me.
Really? Why not join a union? Get into politics? Write some editorials? Do some campaigning?
Getting a tattoo to express your feelings about the gov reminds me of when I used to sit in my room listening to nirvana and complaining about the state of the world.

Funnily enough I was judged then, and nobody really took much notice of my whinging either.

moorey

call me Mia
As people joke about our.history we lose a lot about what made us what we are.
I doubt you know much about the flag aside from the opening wiki paragraph. I also very much doubt your understanding of how it’s been misappropriated by dickheads.

I’m sure you also believe Ned Kelly was a larrakin, rebel, Robin Hood character who was unfairly targeted by the police. Popular culture says so...actual historical evidence shows him to being a lying, self promoting murderer that struck a chord with the sort of people who now have southern cross tattoos.

moorey

call me Mia
As people joke about our.history we lose a lot about what made us what we are.
Did Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Mugabe et all make their countries what they are today? If the answer is yes, aren’t we allowed to reflect on it and joke about it now?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I doubt you know much about the flag aside from the opening wiki paragraph. I also very much doubt your understanding of how it’s been misappropriated by dickheads.

I’m sure you also believe Ned Kelly was a larrakin, rebel, Robin Hood character who was unfairly targeted by the police. Popular culture says so...actual historical evidence shows him to being a lying, self promoting murderer that struck a chord with the sort of people who now have southern cross tattoos.
The CFMEUMOUSE is my least favourite union through personal experience and knowledge of their deeds. In WA we had a Pricktorian working for us who came from the nether regions. He displayed a stockade flag on his car. A delegate from the aforementioned bunch 'instructed' me to tell him to remove it as it was the symbol of their union and he wasn't a member. I just walked away. Said scum of the earth then started yelling and ranting until he was frothing at the mouth. Had I known a good vet I would have had him put down.

moorey

call me Mia
I’m in favour of unions in general...when they do what their members pay them to do. I thank them for my holidays, entitlements and (in the past, when I was a member) their support when I had a horrendous manager who drove me to depression.
I don’t like the bully tactics of some, and I certainly don’t believe they should bankroll the ALP...nor should the Christian lobby and big businesses bankroll the Libs. Get all money out of politics before we become the USA.
Bit of a tangent, sorry.

Flow-Rider

Burner
The CFMEUMOUSE is my least favourite union through personal experience and knowledge of their deeds. In WA we had a Pricktorian working for us who came from the nether regions. He displayed a stockade flag on his car. A delegate from the aforementioned bunch 'instructed' me to tell him to remove it as it was the symbol of their union and he wasn't a member. I just walked away. Said scum of the earth then started yelling and ranting until he was frothing at the mouth. Had I known a good vet I would have had him put down.
Notice how they only support industries where members are highly paid.

safreek

It may well have been misappropriated by fuckwits but it still does not change the original meaning, as the fact that fuckwits run around with the Australian flag doing silly things does.not change the fact that it is a flag to be proud of.
Cue the argument that aust flag represents racism, displacement, well don't forget some of your relatives fought under it.
No I don't think Ned was a hero, yes persecuted but still a criminal