Electric Vehicles etc

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Insane! In the best way. I am not a ute guy. I could be with this ute.

Apparently...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fucking ugly commerce at that.
Have to agree. I get all of the cutting edge and being a style leader, but....... Fugly all over.

Someone break the glass on a group of proven Italian car designers before it is too late. At the very least, make it Monza red with a rattle can.

TM2

Likes Bikes
The windows breaking during the demo was pretty hilarious. From the highlights I saw the whole unveiling looked pretty amateur hour and awkward as fuck

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The windows breaking during the demo was pretty hilarious. From the highlights I saw the whole unveiling looked pretty amateur hour and awkward as fuck
That’s sorta their shtick. All the Tesla and Space X events are like that.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Someone break the glass on a group of proven Italian car designers before it is too late. At the very least, make it Monza red with a rattle can.
And quick.

I remember seeing something electric that was sleek, swoopy and futuristic and thinking to myself `if that's what they'll look like then I can live with that'.

Sure as hell didn't look like that POS up there

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sure as hell didn't look like that POS up there
If Kia or Hyundai came out with something like that then the pitchforks and torches would be out in an instant.

For a rich techno godlike company like Tesla, well this is on the sharp edge of the future.

He should have stuck with a Delorean and made the world happy.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Isn't that what they said about the AU Falcon?
Going futuristic must be a big roll of the dice.

I can only assume that these are ugly test mules to make the competition design something similarly ugly or Mr Musk just adores stupid looking stuff because no one else apart from Ssangyong can do it as well.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I can only assume that these are ugly test mules to make the competition design something similarly ugly or Mr Musk just adores stupid looking stuff because no one else apart from Ssangyong can do it as well.
It's smart marketing and distraction. Musk is great at this stuff.

Appearing like a lunatic genius disrupter or whatever has value. He has no intention of releasing anything like that, but we're all talking about it.