Little Things You Hate

slowmick

38-39"
Yup, hurts as much as you'd think it does. Waking up to cars instead of kookaburras. Going to sleep to dogs barking instead of owls hooting. Locking the door and still not really feeling safe. Fark suburbia.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk
So you haven't moved to Lara then?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I get some cars, some buses, some trucks...but I also get horns from the big ships. I like that one. I also like only staggering about 20m for coffee. Needed it pretty bad today! Worked all weekend at the bogan fiesta (v8 Race) lugging beers, ice, and similar up the piss steps (beach side steps that cop a lot of urine at night) and handing out tins to the merry crowd of fucktards easily entertained by vroooooooooom. I did choose to exchange my time for money though. I don't think I will again. Here's to an increase in prosperity to assist in that wish.

City living isn't too bad if you enjoy things. I'd post a pic of my new neighbourhood if only I could work out how small the images need to be! Seems 1MB might be the magic number...

Plank'o'panties; didn't you just whip up a sweet track for the kids?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
City living can suck my hairy ball sack, all manner of clamoring cunce makes me stabby.
You would fit in just fine in my old hood. Choose your stabbing weapon:
- Blunt rusty fishing knife
- Cheapest steak knife at 24 hour Coles
- Broken bottle
- Syringe

Apparently dildo stabbings have really dropped off since I moved.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought my days of police harassment were over. Then I went to Gosford. Fuck Gosford and fuck the stupid police there.

And to the halfwit in the blue uniform, just because you didn't see me tap my opal card doesn't mean I didn't. Next time try some manners rather than being a daft ignorant prick and I might not mouth off at you. Fucking loosers. #stillpissed

Beej1

Folk who walk around listening to music from their phones .... through their Bluetooth amplified speaker they're also carrying.

FFS ... Headphones!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Folk who walk around listening to music from their phones .... through their Bluetooth amplified speaker they're also carrying.

FFS ... Headphones!
I'm generally against capital and corporal punishment, but in some very special instances...why is it these people tend to listen to the shittest, blandest, crap as.well?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There was a guy doing that on the last Most 24 too, speaker in his backpack. Cant say I was a fan, but at least it was half decent music and not the usual commercial pop rnb rap shite...

Also, he was way faster than me and disappeared out of earshot quickly :)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Asshole roadies. In pink socks.

Commuting to work this morning on the Bay Run in Sydney, which is a shared path - walkers, dogs, prams etc . Do a gumby shift and drop chain. Pull over to fix it. Hop on bike, check behind me, indicate left, start pedalling and moving over to the left of the path.

Asshole roadie comes round the corner at warp speed. Shouts 'LEFT!' as if that will make a difference when I'm only just getting going and swerves around me without slowing down. Then proceeds to crap on about my headphones and pretends an alien is birthing out of his ears as he maintains his form up Lilyfield rd.

If you're reading this, I heard you d@#khead. Just keep telling yourself that everyone else is the reason your not pro.

Ps bright pink socks, just like the shirts, tell everyone you're a tosser.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Hey, I ride this route sometimes, and have pink socks.

But I don't have a road bike and I'm incapable of warp speed. Not me Your Honour.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You know those days where you really want to hit up a ride, but fuck it's hot and sticky? Then you go and take a shit. Not just any shit either, a monster! A shit that by itself would drain all your energy out...but the bathroom is in support as it is really fucking humid and poorly ventilated so you end up laying on the lounge asking yourself "what would hemmingway do?" and you still can't figure it out? Well that seems to be this afternoons new game plan...maybe I shouldn't have carb loaded at lunch quite so heavily.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Work meetings in Melbourne all tomorrow, decided to add on a couple nights and catch up with some old school mates for a good food and booze weekend. Apparently theres a bit of rain happening now! Oh well, just have to dash between pubs with our brollies.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Work meetings in Melbourne all tomorrow, decided to add on a couple nights and catch up with some old school mates for a good food and booze weekend. Apparently theres a bit of rain happening now! Oh well, just have to dash between pubs with our brollies.
LTIH - working for the public service where any personal time at all on a work trip (and I mean even an extra day before the meetings in Europe to get over the jet lag so you are actually productive...) is strictly banned.

Unless you're a politician of course...