Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Full disclosure @Zaf. I never have and never will watch the movie, despite FF being the fave thing of my youth.
I learned after seeing a Garfield cartoon that the voices you assign in your head, will never be anything like the voice they assign, and forever ruin things for you.

Says to self...”Ok Boomer...”

Take THAT, poodoodle!
We have the movie on DVD. The lad watches it from time to time. I also have almost everything Murray Ball produced before his demise... including the magnificent Ballad of Footrot Flats...and the soundtrack is better than the movie.

And John Clarke in Wal's mouth just doesn't sound right...

moorey

call me Mia
We have the movie on DVD. The lad watches it from time to time. I also have almost everything Murray Ball produced before his demise... including the magnificent Ballad of Footrot Flats...and the soundtrack is better than the movie.

And John Clarke in Wal's mouth just doesn't sound right...
No voice will ever work for us all...but John Clark? Please say it ain’t so!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I saw it as a kid and enjoyed it. I can't really remember a thing except the big wave...and only that there was a scene of the dog on a raft on a wave.

moorey

call me Mia
1. No matter how cheap you list stuff, people will try to lowball. ‘$80 for both forks posted’

2. No matter how clearly you list the price, people ask how much they are.

3. No matter how clearly you say they are OD2, people will say they want to buy them. You check that they know that they are OD2 and it will fit their bike. ‘What’s an OD2?’

4. No matter how clearly you say you will post them, first question is ‘will you post?’

Ok Boomer.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
1. No matter how cheap you list stuff, people will try to lowball. ‘$80 for both forks posted’

2. No matter how clearly you list the price, people ask how much they are.

3. No matter how clearly you say they are OD2, people will say they want to buy them. You check that they know that they are OD2 and it will fit their bike. ‘What’s an OD2?’

4. No matter how clearly you say you will post them, first question is ‘will you post?’

Ok Boomer.
Haha my missus has sold a few things on Facebook lately, she goes nuts when she writes the location, Facebook also give a location, yet one of the first questions is suggested "Where are you located?"