New? Feel free to say g'day here.

W.A.S.P

Cannon Fodder
howdy, :)

this is my very first post on rotorburn.

i hope to see some of you out on the trails, and perhaps even organise a ride or two with someone, as i think it is always good to ride with new people.

agian hello,
W.A.S.P.

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
howdy, :)

this is my very first post on rotorburn.

i hope to see some of you out on the trails, and perhaps even organise a ride or two with someone, as i think it is always good to ride with new people.

agian hello,
W.A.S.P.
welcome to rotorburn W.A.S.P.
i see you are in brisbane, if you ever want to head out for a ride or anything, i am free most sundays and wouldnt mind someone different to ride with.
feel free to PM me, :)

Buzzy

Squid
Hi all,
Just signed up, great forum you have.
I am from the Hunter Valley in NSW.
Used to ride bikes when I was younger and lost interest for about 10 years or so.
Bought a Mongoose Wing Pro back in 2003 I think it was, and still didnt do alot of riding at the time. Been back into pretty hard now for two years and I just got permission from the minister of finance (wife) to get a new bike.
My new toy is an 09 Norco Fluid 2, its bloody awesome :cool:

In training atm for the Walca Teams Event in October and we have quite a few guys in the area we go riding with so if anyone is keen your more than welcome to come along.

See you on the tracks

Cheers Buzzy

Last edited:

bro-suf

Squid
hi all, im joe (as you can probably tell from my username)
i live up in darwin and mainly ride dj, but i give everything else a go to.
i ve got a derelikt type 2 which i picked up
brand new for only $650 :D

hope to see some of you riding around;)

tomp123

Squid
hey all, im tom, im riding an 08 fireball,
love dj and a bit of downhill, kinda disappointed about this website
turns out i have to have 5 posts to my name and all this stuff before
i can sell anything, which is really hard for me because i am often very busy
im sure itl grow on me though, :D

anyhoo, im in newy, anyone keen for a ride lemme know,

pepejesus

Cannon Fodder
Hi Guys,

I've returned to mountain bikes after a long (10 years?) hiatus. Used to ride a lot when I was a teenager but stopped riding after becoming interested in cars.

I've just bought a Redline Monocog 29er and am rediscovering why I used to like riding so much!

Cheers,
Sam

Gday

Hi guys,

My Name is Nathan, and i am really getting into downhilling, i am looking to buy a couple of bikes from this site - 2005 Iron Horse SUNDAY and a 2004 Iron Horse SGS Team!

Thought i would join this forum to keep an eye out for some other sales!

If you see any within the price range of $~ to $1800 - feel free to PM me! Or even email me - (PM me and i will give you my email)

Thanks

Nath

Dyer1090

Cannon Fodder
g'day everyone its james here.

i've been a member for a while but just never got into riding that much even though i had a half alright bike 'mongoose teocali super', but that has been stolen about 6 months ago, which was gutting to say the least :mad:

now i have a new bike (nother goose, a black diamond triple that i got as a new old stock bike) and want to get stuck into ridin. im the first to say that im not the worlds best rider, but hopefully my motorcross racing experience helps to speed the learning process up.

i'll be out an about so dont be scared to say hey ;)

CREAM

Squid
hey its John
prity new at this and not realy that shore how it works and wonted to know if the 2009 dimondback compression 2 is a good bike???

Toughy

Likes Bikes
Introduction

G'day all,

Been riding a few years as a weekend warrior, but now starting to head out more often. Have ridden a bit of everything from xc to DH (not too skillfully I might add) but no 4x. Now getting into xc a bit more and don't do as much in the way of DH. Great fun but too many mates injuring themselves...

Currently own a Haro escape 8.2 ht for general use and Specialized BigHit for the gravity stuff. Looking to grab a proper xc/AM bike in the next couple of months.

Intro

Hi everyone out there in this world of MTB.

I am Ben, just got back on the bike after many years break from the old BMX days. Absolutely mad about riding again, I just cant get enough. The Mrs is driven mad by this but she will have to get used to it.

I am up for anything on a MTB, ridden Thredbo and had a blast for two days, done some local races and the 100 at Pleasure and Pain, Coffs. I have just entered the Scott 24hr which I cant wait for. Just need to get a few bikes other than the trance to get into some DH and 4x.

EAB

Cannon Fodder
Hey all, im Matt just starting out with the mtb riding but have tried almost everysport out there. got myself an 09 stp1 for cruisin to uni and back and doing the trail around home. should be fun!

Hi everybody. Name's bandit, ride anything worth riding but hate going uphills. Current ride is kona stinky deelux; good solid bike but plenty of mods coming its way in the future. Wish there was an Australian equivilant of whistler near my place! See you all around :)

kathiemt

Likes Bikes
I'm beginning to think I'm the only female here.

My husband is a mountain biker and participates in the enduro races in Victoria each year. This is his third year and he's in a team.

I am their support and look after their laptimes, food, drink, first aid kit and take their team photos. Which is why I'm here. I belong to a photography forum and a couple of the guys there, who do race but also take photos suggested I come along here as I'm sure to have taken photos of some of you at some time if you've been in those races.

I know my husband's favourite bike is his NRS - he rides Giants. I'm afraid they are still words to me but I'm impressed by what can be done.

Guess I might learn a bit more of the lingo here if I hang around. And if any of you are in Castlemaine this weekend I might even see you in action!