New? Feel free to say g'day here.

Ads1

Cannon Fodder
Noobie

Hi Everyone.

Cool looking site.
Just joined up oviously. I'm into snowboarding. Looking to get into mountain bike.
Don't know anything so I joined up to find out more. :)

Wynner

Likes Bikes
Just joined as my young bloke is looking at getting into racing. Need to find him a soft tail bike as he only has a hard tail. Good to be able to look up the race info posts andthe for sale page.

Just joined as my young bloke is looking at getting into racing. Need to find him a soft tail bike as he only has a hard tail. Good to be able to look up the race info posts andthe for sale page.
Hi,
i the for sale section is a really good place to buy decent bike. What are you going to use the bike for? downhill, xc, dirt jump eg.:):):):)

Liam07

Squid
Hi im Liam, Stromlos where its at. ;)

Hi im Liam and I am inlove with Downhill!!

My mate introduced me to it a while ago, ever since then im totally hooked haha.
I work at 'Onyabike' in Belconnen and its rad. I own a 04 Kona Stinky (modified), which i am looking to sell super cheap, to pay off the new bike i have my eye on. ;)
Thats about it.

Cheers Liam.

number_1_dan

Cannon Fodder
Coffs Habour Rookie

Hi everyone,

been into mountain bikes for a while now, more XC sorta stuff, had a go on a mates dh bike and loved it. so decied to give it ago myself, bought a bike and just waiting on a few parts for it and then should be hitting Mt Cormaba in Coffs Harabour asap. any1 in the area (Coffs Region) ever fancy a ride with a rookie i would be more than happy to take up the offer.

cant wait

Dan

Magura

Likes Dirt
Hello everybody :cool:

Great forum you guys set up here.

Cheers

Magura /Who just bought himself a DS/FR machine.

Konaboy

Cannon Fodder
Hi there. I've just registered here.

I've arrived from Russia to Sydney two week ago. I brought my Trek Remedy 7 2010 with me. Would like to find some light downhill tracks and trails for the first time.

greer

Cannon Fodder
Hey, I'm greer. 39 years old and recently bought a bike so that I'm not fat at 40 haha. I haven't ridden a bike for years and am loving it ! I live not far from Ipwsich in Queensland and am interested in 4X and DH. Would like to join a club at some stage or at least meet other women interested in the same to go for rides with.
cheers and beers.
greer.

BAX

Cannon Fodder
Hello everybody!!

Hello guys n girls

My name is BAX i've been ridin for a few years now mostly XC.
I just want let everybody know how stupid i feel for not knowing that this site exist and its freakin FANTASTIC!!!
Thats all for now BAX out!

Bathurst rider

Hey,

I've been riding on and off for a while, but never too seriously. First post. Anyone around Bathurst, please give me a shout and we can go for a ride.

Cheers,
Steve

Pullstarter

Likes Bikes
Howdy Y'all,
Been riding MTB for about 15 years, just getting back into it after a 5 year break. Currently building up an 09 Yeti ASR frame with some tasty bits. Will post pics when it's done :)

Dodds

Cannon Fodder
Another newbie...

Hi All,

I'm a middle aged guy who recently moved to the Picton/Tahmoor area. I'm not new to Mountain Biking but it has been a few years since I've done any regular riding. My previous experience has been mostly XC social rides but I am happy to try most types of riding although I only have a hardtail so nothing too extreme. Also I'm not very fit at the moment.

Also thought I'd mention that I am a shift worker so there are plently of times when I am available for a mid week ride.

Hope to meet some of you on the trails.

tagy

Cannon Fodder
Hey Hey,

Hey, im tagy. im new to the whole... push bike scene. 3rd day of downhill @ Mt Buller (australia). turns out i can keep up with 20 year olds that have been doing it for years. (btw im 14 nearly 15). if anyone knows mt buller i can do EVERY thing there, like all the obsticles. and the first run i ever did was black diamond. the guy who sent me down it was a smart ass. but, 'sall good.

Ja-Mez

Likes Dirt
hey fellas,

James/jimmy/ja-mez - here. New to mountain biking. need to pick up some basic maintenance tips along the way! just came back from the Oaks trail.. was fantastic.. did it in under 2 hours which is good considering my level of fitness and lack of experience..

bit about me im 25, own my own biz (ie work long hours but have a bit of leway to ride) , recently married (still..... happily) and am looking for riders in the parramatta region.. and love to get out and about, winter months im usually tied up with AFL! however given the new Trek fuel ex 8 ive bought maybe i take a year off and blast some trails!

take care, hope you had a good xmas and Happy 2011.. mine will be on my 2010 trekky! i have named her Snow white!

benn94

Likes Bikes
gday all. im ben, ride dh and some xc every now and then. got an 09 giant glory dh 01 and a norco bigfoot. :)

knob scortcher

Likes Dirt
Hi every one just started downhill riding this year and looking to race at townsville next year. i ride a 2004 gt i drive that i got as a b'day present

stormreign

Cannon Fodder
G'day

G'day,

Im Benny from Northern beaches Sydney, just getting into biking recently, am currently travelling around thailand, did some single track downhill in the north and was one of the gnarliest experiences of my life.

In the market for a bike as soon as I get home in feb, cant wait to get out there and get amongst it.

Thanks in advance for all the noob questions i may ask heh

Benny