Tour De Farkin 2023 - Starts Sat 1st July

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Sprint finish. They won't let the breakaway stay away because it's probably the only chance the sprinters will get all week.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I've only kept one sprinter after the rest day (dumped my money man Phillipsen) and invested heavily in the GC dudes.

I'm keeping 2 trades up my sleeve to get rid of poor performers, 1 for a potential dropout and 1 to put Phillipsen back in before Champs.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I kept him, made him cappy-tan and scooped double points :cool:

Only 57 points seperate 1st and 2nd now.
Ozzy executing his cunning plan, poised to take the brown Tour de Farkin (Le Maillot mission brown) leaders jersey on the cusp of the 3rd week. :)

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I like seeing one of my old Euskaltel Euskadi, Basque riders get a win. Ion has a brother Gorka. Wish my mum had been that inventive.

Cofidis on a blinder this year. The epitome of cheese eating surrender monkeys, now have 2 wins.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I like seeing one of my old Euskaltel Euskadi, Basque riders get a win. Ion has a brother Gorka. Wish my mum had been that inventive.

Cofidis on a blinder this year. The epitome of cheese eating surrender monkeys, now have 2 wins.
The SBS crew noted that the Cofidis DS had done a massive overhaul of the team. Fkd off the dead wood and got some non-surrender monkey riders, one assumes.