Worlds Ugliest Bike

Toff

Likes Dirt
not this one
Especially that one. Giving it a crappy spray job doesn't change the fact it's a Kona DJ frame, and all of those frames (Stuffs, Shreds, Cowans etc.) looked and felt hideous. Add some poorly welded ugly gusset to the mix and that is definitely an ugly bike.

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
Especially that one. Giving it a crappy spray job doesn't change the fact it's a Kona DJ frame, and all of those frames (Stuffs, Shreds, Cowans etc.) looked and felt hideous. Add some poorly welded ugly gusset to the mix and that is definitely an ugly bike.

and this is coming from some one who seems to favor an stp frame, which are one of the most boring frames on the market, not to mention unreliable and weak.

there was also a crack under the head tube

ugliest one yet.

my kona stuff over an stp any day

Last edited:

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and this is coming from some one who seems to favor an stp frame, which are one of the most boring frames on the market, not to mention unreliable and weak.

*snip*

ugliest one yet.

my kona stuff over an stp any day
nah pretty sure this thing looks and would ride about 20 times better than any kona dj bike.

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
I thought the Special Olympics were still 2 years away?!?
hahahaha true i swear the war between giant and Kona will never end

anyway another pretty ugly frame was the old style of the santa cruz jackle, but they do feel really good ride.

http://www.hardcorebikes.ca/sale_bikes/salebikes-late09/santacruz.gif

nah pretty sure this thing looks and would ride about 20 times better than any kona dj bike.

by the way my kona is better specked then that stp, the only better components on that thing is the handle bars and stem, oh and the seat clamp.

Last edited:

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my kona scrap is the ugliest kona. it doesnt look good whichever way u look at it. its dark red, old and has grey camo mtx's. yuuuuk
(but it kills the jumps)