Recent content by blackjack

1. blackjack

troy lee desigs d2

what shop was that mate?
  2. blackjack

troy lee desigs d2

appreciate the offer mate. but i believe he will want it for around 6 months. thats why hes happy to purchase one
  3. blackjack

troy lee desigs d2

update: he may fit into a L/XL let me know what you have cheers
  4. blackjack

troy lee desigs d2

chasing a troy lee designs d2 for a mate. will not be getting ridden in only for a photo shoot hes doing at uni. must be XL/XXL. and must be in brisbane or willing to post. cheers
  5. blackjack

Patrol or land cruiser

The only advantage in a patrol ute is they are available in a full coil spring set up. Other wise cruiser all the way! Oh and they didn't make gu patrols in 1995 buddy. 1995 was still gq. Still good trucks though prone to cracking chassis
  6. blackjack

Post up ya 4WD!

hey mate, there a bit up from an all terrain. there cooper st. and yea there 35x12 inch. needs more lift haha
  7. blackjack

Post up ya 4WD!

thought i would post up my cruiser ute. needs another two inch lift now i put the 35's on it. runs front and rear arb air lockers. currently making up some rock sliders for it. and have another tjm bullbar with bush rails to go on it. all just a matter of getting round to it.
  8. blackjack

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

been droping in and having a look at this thread every now and then for a while now. so i thought i might throw my ute into the mix. nothing special, but i like it all the same. hj75 landcruiser ute. i bought it stock as a rock from an old farmer as in this picture. did a two inch lift...
  9. blackjack

Gear stick extention?

when i have three people in my landcruiser ute. it generally means i have to go from 1st to 3rd.
  10. blackjack

Qld licence suspension.

ive just finished a 1 year good behaviour bond. its not that hard. you just have to be wary of your speed. if you need your licence for work, i guess thats the decision you have to take
  11. blackjack

Duck Creek Race/pratice photos (LINK ADDED)

hey mate, do you have any of rider 118, giant glory, black helmet blue goggles, brown shirt. cheers
  12. blackjack

QLD bmx cranks, forks and rims/hubs

hey mate, ive got a pair of white eastern bmx cranks. cheap if you want them. pm me for details
  13. blackjack

Conor and Angus Adventures

and you used to think my driving was scary?
  14. blackjack

Post ya ute!

my landcruiser towing a mates falcon.
  15. blackjack

What size Dirt Jumper??

in the end, it also comes down to how you like your bikes. personally i like them smaller than most people. im 6 foot 4 and i ride a small chameleon, and feel really comfortable on it