Recent content by carbs

1. C

ultimate sub 1000gram wheelset

It is defiently 450g each rim not a pair.
  2. C

Post your Roadie

^^I think you should not of spent so much money on your bike, you need to buy a lawn mower.
  3. C

Post your Roadie

My machine
  4. C

Post your Roadie

Good luck with those wheels, worst wheels for reliability i've had. Had them 8 months, were unrideable for 4 months. DT service was shocking.
  5. C

Mt Keira Top in the Wet?

Riding in the wet destroys these tracks, wait 2-3 days after the rain. Years of hard work has gone into making and maintaning these tracks.
  6. C

Highland Fling - 2010

100 miles again. Will Van Mill get under 7hrs this year? Would be good if a few good elites entered to give him a hurry up. I'm betting there will be over 30 entries this year.
  7. C

Mawson entry - half price ish!

Isn't that the end of next month:confused:
  8. C

cyclocross

Yep, it's good fun for something different.
  9. C

RealBike Insurance MTB Cruise

How much firetrail is in each lap? Sorry for all the questions, i have only ridden there once so just trying to find out what i'm in for.
  10. C

Anyone know how many metres climbing per 20km lap?
  11. C

Anything yet Trailburner?
  12. C

cyclocross

The final round of the Cyclo Cross series will be held on Sunday 21st March. Registration from 2;00 Juniors with MTBA licenses will be allowed to race in Division 2 Kids race will be held this time round on the infeild of the Velodrome. Race start times will be: Kids 4:00pm...
  13. C

The "HARDEST" marathon award goes to??

I agree with that, except i wanted the angry docter to finish about the 60km mark,i've never felt so bad like in the doctor.
  14. C

Dirtworks 100 entry for sale

It's sold thanks
  15. C

Dirtworks 100 entry for sale

Cost price $120, first in gets it. Send PM