Search results

1. sim_doggy

whats the Capital of NS? UPDATE PAGE 3!

average at best ;)
  2. sim_doggy

Post your drinking games

to get it back on track Baa-Kaark This games one of my favourites, its pretty similar to Wasabi. You begin the game bye singing "Hands in the minddle" (eveyone puts there hands in the middle) "Eyes up!" (make eyes/goggles with your hands and place them over your eyes" to start off someone...
  3. sim_doggy

What are you listening to NOW?

Lights Out - Santogold
  4. sim_doggy

08' Norco ryde -SOLD-

bump... keen to sell
  5. sim_doggy

Flair to bent frame

yeesh... bad luck about the frame, good efforts though.
  6. sim_doggy

Big Pats [Trail log}

Yer ive heard of these, around how big are they these days?
  7. sim_doggy

08' Norco ryde -SOLD-

Sorry i should have added that it is pick up ( or meet up) only. sorry for the inconvenience.
  8. sim_doggy

08' Norco ryde -SOLD-

Item: Norco Ryde 08' model Location: Montrose, Victoria Item Condition: Good condition, bike hasnt been out of my house since Febuary. Only a few scratches which are hardly noticiable. Reason for selling: I injured myself at the start of the year and its still ongoing and also buying my...
  9. sim_doggy

you know you're too drunk when...

Correction: you know you going to be to drunk when you start drinking cruisers/breezers. You know your to drunk when you run out of ciggies and figure computer paper and tea will work just the same. You know your to drunk when you and 3 mates have a freestlye competition and truly believe...
  10. sim_doggy

Bushwalking- Overland Track

Yer my whole familiy did it over christmas 2006, walking up on top of the Acropolys covered in snow was amazing. And particulary the people we met were all pretty awesome.
  11. sim_doggy

that must of hurt

If thats a chick she would have had a serious case of 'smashed box';)
  12. sim_doggy

Rad Bmx Vid

Was that Johny singing in the background?
  13. sim_doggy

JTR (Yet to be named) ((homemade content)

Best homejob going, so good.
  14. sim_doggy

my Very Furious 2008 commencal!!!! pic pg 2

Love the Bike. Hate the Seat.
  15. sim_doggy

Annoying

Ever thought the thread you just read was writtin by a complete idiot? Maybe you shouldnt go "apeshit" on trees, kinda gives us all a bad rep.
  16. sim_doggy

All to true, it pretty hard to comprehend someone killing a dolphin, but killing one in the way is disgusting.Makes you have some seriously racist thoughts about the Japanese.
  17. sim_doggy

06 Demo-8

Your a lucky man, thats now my dream bike.
  18. sim_doggy

Local H-Town Hoods out for a ride...

Pics or it didnt happen;)
  19. sim_doggy

Then What set is the first picture of? Heard there was some digging going down there.
  20. sim_doggy

Jave you got any pictures of the new set thats replaced trainside or is the new trainside? Looks pretty fun, and howd you guys end up moving the tree which felll on Ben?