Search results

1. will...

The future doesn't look too good for American BMX companies.

This is pretty fucked. Basically, in America from like Feb 09 onwards, a BMX is a toy. and toys need compulsory lead testing if it comes from asia now. This costs absolute shitloads, because every single part, down to even different size bolts need to be tested. this can cost up to $300-$600 for...
  2. will...

Youtube vids wreck the forum!

When someone posts up a Youtube vid, and it is quoted, it makes every post on that page after that to appear directly under that. Example at the bottom of the page of this thread It's been happening a while now, I'm surprised it hasn't been posted up by anyone. Don't know if it's farkin or...
  3. will...

STP1 Hardly Ridden Near New SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sold.............
  4. will...

Couple of Shots

Whip Air Air Tell us what you think.
  5. will...

Photoshop Problems

When I go to edit photos on Photoshop, it comes up with a box that says something along the lines of, Cannot complete task, scratch files full. To be honest I'm shit at computers and have no idea what this means, I'm using Photoshop Elements 5.0, if it makes any difference, and was just...
  6. will...

Phone Help

Hey guys, I did a search so don't go off at me. I'm looking at buying the Sony Ericsson s500i because it looks to be an alright phone for $199 and I have previously owned a SE and loved it. My question is, does anyone have this phone, and is it any good? I've got a camera for...
  7. will...

Sunday Wannabe.....BMX Warning

Hey, Just built up my BMX after painting it "Toothpaste" Green, (mid green by white knight spray cans for those wishing to copy). So here it is, Maclean Haro... (haha get it, oh dont worry) Sunday Forks resprayed black, Coalition laced to 7-Ka rear, Jpegs, Slams, Redneck xlt, Jim C's...
  8. will...

Help Needed; my Maxle is seized into my Pikes!

Okay, today when I was putting on my front wheel, my Maxle started to act oddly. It started when it hit the Maxle wouldn't spin the last 180 degrees when it reached the end of the thread in the forks. I've attached a picture of what i mean. Then I did it up, and now it wont move out of place. I...
  9. will...

Help me....... (Wheel Q)

Hey guys, Today I pretty much f*cked my hub up, underotated a 360, and my rear wheel took all the impact. Now the hub makes a crunchy sound, has loads of play (only thing stopping it frome having more play is the frame), and slips alot. I think it would not be worth sourcing replacment parts...
  10. will...

Chrome Rims

Hey, Quiick Q, are chrome rims more likely to peel off and rust etc. I was told this by a trusted LBS, and they told me to stick with black. Also, does the "hard anodized" surface of a black Odyssey 7-Ka have equal power to an equivilant chrome?? Cheers, Will
  11. will...

Cleaning White Parts. What to use??

Hey guys (and girls), I recently got a white seat and white grips for my bike. They are going to get a bit dirty, and was just wondering what the best method is to clean them. I thought metho would be okay?? Cheers, Will
  12. will...

My Haro. (Warning 20 inch content!!)

I bought this bike 2nd hand and got a few upgrades for it. Just got it back from the shop, it's looking pimp. Frame: Haro Backtrail. (I think) Forks: Haro Backtrail. (I think) Brake Lever (Rear): Odyssey Monolever. Brake Cable (Rear): Odyssey Linear Slic in White. Brake Caliper (Rear): Fly...
  13. will...

Another Help! thread.

Hey guys, Looking into buying a mates old bmx, he wants $100 for it. Is this a good deal? If not, what price?? Cheers, Will.
  14. will...

Can I ask a question regarding gearing and hubs?

Can I go smaller than 14t on the back? I've got a Shimano hub (Stocko on the STP's) with a spacer kit installed, and want to go smaller on the front, say 26t... I'd then have to get a 13t or 12t to compensate. Maybe a cheapish ~$200 SS hub that'd fit? Will.
  15. will...

Most Expensive thing you've found and Returned???

I just found a Palm Pocket PC ~$1000 Rang a number on there labelled "home", they came over and I gave it to them. Got $5 and some karma.....(hopefully) It had the guys sim card, contacts, notes, important emails etc. Share your stories... Will.
  16. will...

Answer Protapers

Hey, Just a quick question, do Answer Protapers come in oversize???? Cheers, Will
  17. will...

STP ft BMX...

Ok, here are my rides. Speclist: Frame: 05 STP1. Forks: 06 Pike 409 Air U-turn 110-140mm. Brake (Front): None. Brake (Rear): 05 Hayes HFX9 w/ 6inch rotor. Rim (Front): Sun Ringle MTX in Chrome. Spokes (Front): DT Swiss Champion in Silver. Hub (Front): Da Bomb 20mm. Rim (Rear): Sun...