Search results

1. T

Illinbah out takes

Out takes can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoxmGd6I74o
  2. T

GCMTB Illinbah open day Nov 2013

Hey guys, here is a rush edit of some clips I took at the recent Illinbah open day. Thanks to all the riders and event organisers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPstbmIRyU
  3. T

QLD SOLD Norco A-Line 2009 - Mean Green - QLD $1650!

SOLD please delete Item: 2009 Norco A-line, Small, Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: As New ridden on 2 occasions Reason for selling: Never gets ridden just collects dust Price and price conditions: $1650 neg, delivery can be arranged with buyer. Extra Info: As Pictured with Shimano DX...
  4. T

DH in QLD? bit of a joke isnt it?

Hey Guys, I have been MTBing in southeast QLD for a while now. Have a Trail bike and DH Bike. I think i have been kidding my self, how is any one supposed to ride their DH bike enough to be competative at races with practically zero legal tracks. Yes there is Clear, and a couple of secret...
  5. T

Super special on LEATT braces

Hey Guys I just bought a LEATT GPX Club brace after much research. Just thought id share the details of the cheapest price i could find in Aus. www.MXfactory.com.au shipped it to my door the next day. Cant find a cheaper place in Aus at the moment Adventure $288.95 GPX Club $584.95...
  6. T

How to get to the top with no shuttle car???

Check this out! If it was lite enough it would be a practical option for those without a shuttle car. http://shuttlebuddy.com/index.html vid in operation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZmQDUsz9nQ http://www.pinkbike.com/video/133565/
  7. T

QLD WTB Boxxer 2010 maxle

WTB Boxxer 2010 maxle good condition and will pay post.
  8. T

QLD 2009 Demo 8 II cutsom - no longer for sale please remove

no longer for sale - gone
  9. T

2009 Boxxer world cup tuning ??

Hi Guys. I have a set of Boxxer world cup (2009) Forks where recently rebuilt and serviced 4 months ago. Question i have is does any one actually know and can explain the short answer on what the floodgate and blue compresison knob actually do and where in the stroke are they making a...
  10. T

DH Custom Gold Specialized Demo 8 II 2009

Hi Guys, Here is my Specialized Demo 8 II that i built up from a frame to replace my SX Trail. Sorry about the bad pics i only had shitty backdrops. Special thanks to Jimmy at Bikeology and TC's BikeBarr for there help on the bike. Also thanks to Supreme Cycles for the frame. There...
  11. T

Finished! New XC Bike build in girlie colours

Hi Guys, My partner wanted me to post a pic of her new XC hard tail frame which will be her race bike next season. So far i only have pics of the frame which came today, sorry for the burnt grass backdrop. Parts I have so far for the build are Fox f100 rlc forks Mavic crossride...
  12. T

Boxxer fork fail?

Hi Guys, A while back i remember seeing a post of some one using a boxxer fork that failed. The lowers detached causing the rider some serious injury. I believe that particular incident was put down to dodgy rebuild at service. Being the recent owner of boxxer world cups this was in the...
  13. T

QR or bolt up rear for DH

Hi Guys, Building my next DH bike and with the wheels i have i have the choice of using a QR rear or a bolt up rear. If i used the bold up rear the particular axle nuts wont allow me to use the standard deraillieur guard on the Demo8. I am tossing up either going bolt up and no rear...
  14. T

Visiting VIC - where to ride

Hi Guys, We will be comming down to VIC in Jan and staying in beechworth. Besides the ski resorts i was hoping someone could fill me in on the best places to ride. I will have a All mountain Specialized pitch for trail riding and a Demo8 to hit the DH trails with. Cheers
  15. T

QLD UFO Full upper body armour NEW! SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD ITEM: UFO Full upper body armour NEW! with tags. Size Large/XLarge. Fit some one around 5'11. Location: Brisbane Price: $80 will post Reason for sale: did not fit me as i am a odd shape big chest. Will post pics soon. If any one is interested please PM for more...
  16. T

DHX4 Vs Revox

Hey guys. I have a Demo 8 II im am building. Have the choice of a DHX4 rear shock or a Manitou Revox. CAn any one confirm how these perform and if the Bottom out control on the revox is worth while? Cheers
  17. T

WTB Specialized Pedals

HI guys I am after a set of Specialized Flat Pedals. Preferably the lo-pro ones but will consider anything that is in really good nick or new. Im in QLD but will pay post as well Please PM me Cheers
  18. T

Help - how to carry bikes in UTE

Hey Guys, I am looking at buying at ute and was hoping people with Utes could please post me some pics. I really want to see pics of how you carry and secure your bikes in the tray! I will be carrying 2 all mountain bikes and some times 2 DH bikes. Thanks guys!
  19. T

Brand new FOX Rampage with a crack!!

Hi guys, Porbably a bit of a useless post, I just took delivery by mail of my brand new fox rampage full face. Previously i tried a 'THE' but didnt fit my head. The Fox box has no padding in it to protect the helmet in transit and it arrived a little bent. Upon helmet inspection there is...
  20. T

Bleed my brakes $50

Hey guys. I head out to bryon to go riding next weekend. With working from 8 to 5pm in teh cbd by teh time i get home all bike shops are closed. I really need to get my brakes bled on my bike. I have 4 week old juicy 3 brakes (crap things) Bike shop took some oil out to improve the feel...