Search results

1. Xtremefreak

From wood to dirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwbITBJ_EHU sound track doesn't fit and needs some more editing but here is my efforts
  2. Xtremefreak

How much weight would you sacrifice?

hey just asking for some feedback just asking how much weight would you sacrifice if you had a smaller compact derailleurs above your cassette which would be allot less pronged to get knocked, wiped out and flex. so how much weight would you sacrifice 100g 200g 300g??? please tell me as i have...
  3. Xtremefreak

1976 ford F100

ey guys i am after a bit of help? i am wanting to know if this is a good buy or not so please tell me . this is the ad found in the trading post : MAKE Ford MODEL F100 Ute YEAR 1976 FORD F100 TRAYBACK, 1976 model, very good condition, 250 crossflow with auto box, spare manual box...
  4. Xtremefreak

Upgrading a 15hp yamaha 4 stroke outboard

hey guys i just bought a yamaha 4 stroke 15hp out board last year and now are looking for some upgrades that might give it a bit more power i am not interested in buying a new motor at all because i only use it 6 weeks a year and i have to carry it my self so a 20hp 4 stroke will be to heavy...
  5. Xtremefreak

The complete Knee/shin guard roundup? PLEASE REPLY????

hey farkers ok guys lately there have been alot of posts on Knee/shin guards. so i thought i would just try and clean thing's up a bit and try and make one mega one with a poll so you can get a clear out come. please only vote if you have used these pads. BRAND: TYPE: PRICE...
  6. Xtremefreak

places to ride near maroochydor

hey guys i am camping at the cotten tree caravan park and i get bored shitless most of the time so is there any dh tracks in riding distance i herd that mt coolum has some but don't know any more about it any suggestions please comment p.s i have tried mtb dirt to i think the closest is...
  7. Xtremefreak

Song rewind

hey :) my mates and i were talking about this. it is when you get an average song and rewind it, and sometimes it can tell a different story. e.g stairways to heaven is about angels and all that sort of stuff but when re-wounded it sounds like he is talking about satin here take a look...
  8. Xtremefreak

Celebrity Relationships

hey i was just looking through the off topic discussion area and realized that there are a lot of post about how guys are going on about celebrity relation ships E.g there was a post not long ago discussing about Missy higgins being a lesbian. i think those sort of threads should be...
  9. Xtremefreak

Free Downloadable Version Of Autocad Or Inventor For Mac

hey before i get the s)(& blown through me i have done a search in google and farkin but have not yet been successful so as the title says does any one know of a free downloadable version of autocad or inventor for mac. if you guys can give me the link or just some instructions how to get it...
  10. Xtremefreak

Please participate in this survey

hey guys hey for a school project i have to design a mountain bike frame so i just need to get a few opinions. my design is based on mostly the suspension set up of dual suspension bike so can people take the time to give me your opinion. please use this template: state the...
  11. Xtremefreak

wanting to paint frame need a program to muck around with colours

hey guys first of all i don't know what section to put this in either this one or off-topic discussion any way i am looking at painting my bike frame but would like a program that i could use to muck around with colours and logo's and stuff. i need an easy program to use if any one knows of one...
  12. Xtremefreak

compound bow

hey guys i am looking at getting a compound bow but not to sure with what brand, price, setup etc so i was just wondering if any of you farkers out there might know i am looking at something decient but not to dear if you guys could give us a prce and brand should be fine from there on. aswell...
  13. Xtremefreak

06 boxxer race

hey guys i puchased at 06 giant dh comp half way through this year and i was just wondering if you can pump them up. if so where is the valve and can you use a mazzochi pump would that do the trick
  14. Xtremefreak

marzocchi roco

my mate got the shock earlier this year and has just noticed there a small maybe 10ml loose section in the first part of the stroke where just the spring takes the wieght then the oil kicks in is there somthing wrong with it or is that just sag. the spring is done up tight to. please help:D
  15. Xtremefreak

mantou x6 remote resiviour

hey guys i bought a giant dh comp secound hand half way through this year but it came with a 07 x6 with out the remote resiviour so i was just wondering if any of you guys would know how much it would cost to get converted and whether i should even bother because it is a pain in the arse trying...
  16. Xtremefreak

Rear mud fender for DH comp >>>>"still searching" please help<<<<<<<

hey guys i did a search on farking and on google for some info some have come up but no information/brand. so i am looking at one for my DH comp just a small one that will keep the sand out of my shock. nothing to big and bulky just short and compact. if you have any idea's please send them this...
  17. Xtremefreak

bent disc

hey guys i was riding around to day and had a bit of a crash and just ended up with a bent disc it isnt to bad but it is noticible. when you ride it the disc still dosn't howl should a bother about buying a new one or wil it slowly come back into shape from a good day riding heating it up a bit...
  18. Xtremefreak

New Pins On Snafu Pedals

hey guys i just did a home made job of upgrading the pins on my pedals so i dont have to buy a decent pair. any way i just bought some bolts and nuts from the local hardwear joint and cut them to size. after i had finsed they felt great nice and grippy but the only problem was that i was...
  19. Xtremefreak

HOW TO: make you own chain stay PROTECTORS

hey guys i was just thinking about buying some chain stay protectors for $25 and thought i could do it my self so i did saving $15 so i have step by step instructions for you to do it to.:D 1. measure your swing arm length and width and allow some extra length for the velco to bes sowed on (i...
  20. Xtremefreak

06 Giant DH Comp just painted rear spring and 06 norco six three some up grades

hey guys just finished painting my spring from my rear shock and i got some pics of my mates and my bike on a rainy weekend. i got a some pics of a little paint job to