1. Kamikazee ideki

[VIC] NS Society XC/Trail Rig *SOLD*

No chance of splitting the frame?
  2. Kamikazee ideki

sold

Pm'd you, keen!
  3. Kamikazee ideki

Stealth weapon

Interesting choice of shock, but other than that very nice.
  4. Kamikazee ideki

Aaron Gwin Signs With Specialized

Looking forward to Gwin expanding on this tweet: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/kl8jle
  5. Kamikazee ideki

Aaron Gwin Signs With Specialized

Gwin mentioned on his Twitter that there is a lot more to his split with TWR than has been shared thus far so will be interesting to see that come to light.
  6. Kamikazee ideki

AM Hardtail Frame

To the top!
  7. Kamikazee ideki

AM Hardtail Frame

Bump this!
  8. Kamikazee ideki

Sam Hill signed with CRC Nukeproof for 2013

I'd imagine something that big if true would be posted on the CRC website, which it isn't. Sam would have to cut ties with so many of his long term sponsors to ride CRC, I just cant see it happening.
  9. Kamikazee ideki

AM Hardtail Frame

Item: AM Hardtail frame, size large or a big medium. Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on frame and condition Extra Info: Steel is preferable, examples of frames I'm looking at are the PP Shan, Chromag Stylus, Stanton Slackline etc
  10. Kamikazee ideki

2012 World cup team rumours....(NOW 2013)

Pretty sure its Sam Dale, not Sam Hill that the rumour is referencing.
  11. Kamikazee ideki

SOLD: 2009 ironhorse sunday (LARGE)

Definitely a large, just check the seat tube brace.
  12. Kamikazee ideki

Tracks around maleny / crystal waters QLD

Almost certain the trails you've described are Posties, which are run by the "Downhill From Here" MTB Club.
  13. Kamikazee ideki

His contract is up but they'd have to be crazy not to sign him for another couple years...
  14. Kamikazee ideki

Kiwi would have to be Brannigan re his 2nd place at the last world cup and the beer would be Nick Beer. Also reckon the Eurotrip thing would be MTB Cut team to race Canyon bikes next year. Edit: The trojan horse would be Troy Brosnan
  15. Kamikazee ideki

Carbon DH bars

In my opinion Easton and Enve are the two brands to go for when purchasing carbon bars. While I haven't used either personally, they seem to have a pretty good reputation for their respective products. As for price, it all depends on what width you're after. If 750mm is sufficient then you...
  16. Kamikazee ideki

2011 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp

The short answer is that there isn't anything to worry about. Your suspension should be set so that on hard compressions it does bottom out or comes close to doing so. Bottoming out occasionally just means that you're making use of all the suspension travel available to you.
  17. Kamikazee ideki

Sales troubles re bent frame:

For reference, its a 2012 NS Suburban frame. It is steel, so potentially it could be bent back I guess?
  18. Kamikazee ideki

Sales troubles re bent frame:

Hi all, Was hoping some of you may be able to offer some advice re the situation I've managed to get myself into. In September I purchased a frame off a guy I kind of knew with the intentions of building it up. In the end however, I decided to sell the frame and focus on saving for my trip OS...
  19. Kamikazee ideki

Sold - Please Delete!

Bump to the top.
  20. Kamikazee ideki

Sold please delete

Euro bb, and the frame is sold pending payment.