Search results

1. P

Spin spin spin

49 gear inches and the m7 = some good cardio. Took me a hair over 40 minutes to get from Richmond road to Elizabeth drive. Think i will just roll back nice and easy .
  2. P

Dexa scan?

Have any of you guys, invested in a dexa scan? I'm thinking it could be worthwhile. If you have one every 3 months or so. Just to make sure your diet, & training are still on point.
  3. P

Xc to be a better street rider

I know xc is not everyone's cup of tea. But it's a good supplement to street riding. Helps teach you to ride smoother, not harder. It doesn't even have to be boring, if you pick the right trails to train on. My bike with the seat up ☺
  4. P

Dirtbag lifestyle

I'm living the dirtbag lifestyle and I'm fuking loving it. Çharge the phone at Maccas protein carbs and alcohol air in the tyres and jumping we will go . Loving life fuk work suspension and brakes.
  5. P

Maxxis DTH tyres

These tyres rock big time. They roll great, bike is much quicker accelerating up to speed, & it feels generally more responsive/lighter. Grip on dry pavement is great. I defiantly have found my summer tyre.
  6. P

Pool Riding

Anybody into pool riding?
  7. P

Street Bars?

My DMR bars bent on the first crash.Driving me mad trying to ride skinny with bent bars.What bars are you guys running these days?Cheers Peter.
  8. P

24 inch

I have got a Fireeye Spitfire{26 inch}.Was thinking about trying a 24 inch.What are they like to ride?Can you land on stairs with them?Thanks for any advice.Cheers Peter.
  9. P

Small NS

Trying to learn how to post pics.
  10. P

Sydney Drops

I ride in and around Sydney doing drops.Found some good ones that you can ride on with out any probs.One of them is at Waterloo 10mins ride from central crn elizabeth and McEvoy st If you go to google maps you can see it go to street view and look up the grass hill.Off the side it is only small...
  11. P

Gday

How you guys doing?I ride a fireeye with Atomlab forks single speed 24 back 26 front.Anyway hello to everyone.