You know you're getting old when ...

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
50:01 edits shit me....... I must be old not being down with blowing out trails and trying to dress like you are homeless on a big $ bike is a thing.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Basketball grand final tonight, and instead of feeling excited and fired up, I feel like I should be working back late at the office instead. Get off my lawn, the lot of you.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Trimmed my beard this morning. Noticed more grey & white hairs in the sink than last time :(
About 50% of the left side of my face has mysteriously disappeared. It's like there was a bushfire there. Now best I can muster is the upper lip handlebars but the bottom is toast because it looks like I started shaving then stopped.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
You become a roadie for fitness and to increase your saddle time ... FFS
Have to admit I’m enjoying my new rig ... 4 rides, 1 near miss, 1 cock smoker on the horn ... and I ride mainly cycle paths and back streets. <3 Sydney

Peaked helmet, MTB shoes and pedals, baggy shorts, airy legs says I’m a long way from being a roadie.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You become a roadie for fitness and to increase your saddle time ... FFS
Have to admit I’m enjoying my new rig ... 4 rides, 1 near miss, 1 cock smoker on the horn ... and I ride mainly cycle paths and back streets.
Peaked helmet, MTB shoes and pedals, baggy shorts, airy legs says I’m a long way from being a roadie.
I hate to admit that I don't mind a road ride. I went on the M7 today and ended up doing 64kms.

I'm keeping away from Sydney drivers and stick to M7. I've seen how those guys drive and I'm keeping away.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah Mrs Ultra mainly hits M7 and the track st sutherland. Occasionally the road out to kurnell.
Much better than sitting in main roads.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
...the minor inconvenience of a splinter turns into a major drama when you can only find the +1s around the house and not the +2s

moorey

call me Mia
(Maybe more about being a shiny arse desk jockey mostly)
...when a couple of days of physical hard labour leaves your hands and arms so weak you had to pike on your morning ride coz you couldn’t hold the bars....and McKayos is 2 days away.

(@sane, what are +1’s and +2’s?)