Recent content by bitterbro

1. bitterbro

A science nerd thread.

i did that one last year it was really interesting. we didn't look directly at the heart but visceral arteries and veins, and we used drugs such as atropine and adrenaline. i think we also used propanolol can't remember. and we examined the effects under microscopes, so we could actually see how...
  2. bitterbro

Triple J's Hottest 100 of 2010

Arcade Fire - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Round And Round Cloud Control - Meditation Song #2 (Why, Oh Why) Deerhunter - Helicopter El Guincho - Bombay Gorillaz - Rhinestone Eyes National, The - Terrible Love Tame Impala - It Is Not Meant To Be...
  3. bitterbro

I phone 4

i think the only thing it'll automatically download is email, and you can disable that by going to settings, email then 'fetch new data' and select manually. that way it will only download email when you open the email app. in saying that 150mb is plenty and will last you a month even if you...
  4. bitterbro

The Hip Hop thread

http://www.whosampled.com/ if you ever here a mad sample, chuck in the song name to that site and it'll show you all the samples used. absolutely love it
  5. bitterbro

Electric Guitar

death jazz? so good. such a smooth guitar cover. anyone know typical notes to include in jazz chords? i love the little chords played in the verses. he does some metallica and ozzy osbourne smooth jazz covers as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDc_FIFy940&feature=related...
  6. bitterbro

Top Gear season 15

it's been months of old SBS re-runs. channel nine, the bunch of wankers, have replayed old episodes thinking we haven't seen them. about fucking time we got some new ones.
  7. bitterbro

2010 Snow season thread

if you've been skiing for that long you should feel pretty comfortable on your feet and know not only your limits, but the way the skiis will act. so just give it a shot. start small with 180's then go bigger with the 180's and then 360's etc.
  8. bitterbro

I phone 4

what the fuck, i went to download the new update, but it said install the new iTunes. so i did. now i plug my phone into the computer and it says: "iTunes requires a newer version of apple mobile device support" then it tells me to uninstall itunes and re-install it. halp???
  9. bitterbro

2010 Snow season thread

it's too early to tell. any snow that could drop now or even in a few weeks would be no indication of how good the season would be. in 1982 it started snowing early april, but it turned out to be one of the weakest seasons on record, and in one of the biggest seasons, it didn't start really...
  10. bitterbro

Good Places to Work??

Any where that will take you is a good place to work.
  11. bitterbro

The Snow Thread

ever seen a lose board slide down a hill? i've seen it take a man's finger off. If you're taking your board off up the top of a hill and for some reason, you don't grip it properly, they go loose and go wild. It's for when taking off your board to save accidents, like a board on the lose.
  12. bitterbro

Halo 24 inch white rims. sold

bump. give us an offer. i'm kind of really keen to get rid of these
  13. bitterbro

What are you listening to NOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m2pBzdlmHw so, so, so good
  14. bitterbro

Halo 24 inch white rims. sold

Item: 24 halo tornado white rims Location: Sydney north (turramurra) Item Condition: brand new Reason for selling: not using. where going towards a build, that never got built. Price and price conditions: $45 each Extra Info: prefer pick up, will post at buyers expence Pictures:
  15. bitterbro

Getting rid of a hickey.

Tell your boss it was a man. They won't ask anymore questions