Recent content by Broken Bones89

1. Broken Bones89

Maxxis DHF deformation.

I've seen this happen to tubeless Ardent, High Roller 2 and Ikons. If you got these from your LBS they should be able to warranty them. We get our tires from KWT and they've warrantied all of the ones we've sent them.
  2. Broken Bones89

The Walking Dead

I would wager that being the most boring uneventful "filler" episode yet.
  3. Broken Bones89

Washing Machine Mechanic/ Old Wives Tales Help!

Run some vinegar through it on a hot wash. Fabric softener is a washing machines worst enemy too.
  4. Broken Bones89

QLD WTB Small hardtail or dually

My girlfriend has decided she wants to try her hand at some mountain biking Chasing a decent 26er 100-120mm travel hardtail or dually She has around $600 to spend but would consider more for the right bike. Please PM me what you have.
  5. Broken Bones89

Avid Brake Bleeding: issues with syringes

You need the Avid Pro bleed kit with these syringes, I have a set at work and they're worth their weight in gold. Stock Avid ones have one place and one place only, in the bin.
  6. Broken Bones89

Chunt of the year.

For me it's got to be the cock who turns up to the shop I work in at 9am two days before Christmas with his 5yo little boy to get a bike. All well and good except for the fact old mate and his Mrs are shit faced drunk, swearing like troopers and they ended up pretty much forcing him to get a...
  7. Broken Bones89

VIC Sold

I'm keen, PM'ed you.
  8. Broken Bones89

VIC Sold Sold Sold

If you were a mechanic you'd know that's a 13 model. The 14 has 40s and a CCDB coil and is white, black with red highlights.
  9. Broken Bones89

Do you need carbon wheels?

Wide lightenings are absolute rubbish mate. I have a customer who has a set on his 27.5 nomad as temporary wheels. They're less than a month old and are nearly fucke. The rear hub is a unreliable and the rims are far too soft.
  10. Broken Bones89

Crash Pics Thread

Bmx track . My face 0. Wind caught my bike going for a triple.
  11. Broken Bones89

Evil Undead

I curtently work in a shop in Toowoomba. Will PM you tonight
  12. Broken Bones89

Iron Horse Sunday linkage parts

Oh so you can just get standard bolts for them? Sweet, didn't know that. Thanks heaps!
  13. Broken Bones89

Evil Undead

Who is the Aus importer for Evil? Or are they direct sales?
  14. Broken Bones89

Iron Horse Sunday linkage parts

Hey guys I'm trying to help my friend restore her old 09 Sunday and it desperately needs new linkage bolts and bearings, does anyone know where I might be able to find some? I know they're not made anymore so I'll be most likely looking for old stock or second hand in good nick. Any help will be...
  15. Broken Bones89

QLD WTB vintage DH parts circa 98

Chasing vintage 98 model DH parts to go on my M1 frame Cranks, brakes, hubs, rims, bars, and drivetrain Located Toowoomba happy to pay post Price: Lets see whats out there and we can negotiate. Would prefer silver or raw finish. This is what I have so far