Recent content by evObda2

1. evObda2

Epic Mountain Bikin Road Trips

Absolutely spot on.. An anyone who owns a jeep and likes it or says is reliable is simply lying. The hard slog of a journey will just make the riding even better!!
  2. evObda2

Knee pad suggestions

Another +1 for Dianese Trailskins. Always been a fan of there gear, but never liked knee pads etc in general. Haven't had any complaints with these yet and are very well made.
  3. evObda2

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Will soon.. is having a few parts changed over. So once i do that ill post it up.
  4. evObda2

Funnily enough was just wondering if id like an RTS to match my LE! :lol:
  5. evObda2

Where do you get your Ti stem bolts?

Never had a Ti bolt fail, and have been used from dh bikes to xc, slalom, bmx.. etc etc But i don't buy them for the weight.. more because they are often much better machined. Most steel ones i just don't find to be quiet the same quality. Nothing wrong with them at all.. just a personal...
  6. evObda2

Old bike projects

The Vintage Mountain Bike thread in this forum would be a good start.. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?138808-The-Vintage-Mountain-Bike-Thread
  7. evObda2

Using Proxies for USA shipping

Use shipito.com. Their service is great. Its just a good working easy to use system. Used them numerous times all went well.
  8. evObda2

Any good articles on Hans Ray or other team GT stuff?
  9. evObda2

New Ibis Enduro Racer Debuts at La Thuile EWS

Wouldn't think id ever need to upgrade from my current Mojo HD… but that may have just changed!
  10. evObda2

Riding in regional/country NSW

We stopped of at Tumut last time on our way to Thredbo.. Not a bad little xc trail network, and somewhere not usually visited by most. Some pretty fun flowey trail! http://www.rollingground.com.au/tumut.html
  11. evObda2

HYDRATION/BACKPACK MEGATHREAD - all questions on packs for riding asked/answered here

Osprey & Deuter would be my pics. And that goes for packs in general. Im running with the Deuter Air Exp10. Liked it so much i went and also bought a 26L Deuter air as a general day pack.
  12. evObda2

All Mountain Tyres

Not sure if they are really the equivalent of each other with the sizes you've quoted.. The HansDampf & RockRazor run big for size, the RockRazor does have similar small knobs in the centre but thats the only thing in common with the Larson which is purely a XC tyre, while the RocRazor has...
  13. evObda2

Must be some 223's out there somewhere.. all in sheds maybe with a few cracks..?
  14. evObda2

Fox 32's Beefy Enough?

You'll appreciate the greater stiffness of 34-36mm forks. 32mm are built more for weight savings and tend to flex quiet a bit when pushed hard.
  15. evObda2

xtr rear mech destroyed

Just buy a new cage for it. Sounds like a rock or twig etc may have flicked up.