Recent content by SprocketFury

1. SprocketFury

Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

Nonsense. Weekly cage cleanouts with disinfectant (as with all surfaces in any house) and good, absorbent litter such as Max's, never stinky. My guinea pig's cage is much more offensive than my rats. Besides the fact that not even wild rats carry the plague. It hasn't been recorded in Australia...
  2. SprocketFury

Pets / Dogs in an Apartment?

Careful research is indeed needed before you commit to a pet for the duration of its life. Hooray for dogs, got an amazing rescue mutt sleeping with his head on my stomach (and he's a bloody large beast) but have you considered cage pets? I have a guinea pig and two rats - species separated of...
  3. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

I keep instant hand sanitiser in my gym bag for that post-workout germ freakout.
  4. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

My dog gave me a black eye once when he headbutted me in a hyperactive fit. He also has amazing groin aim for punching - not me, but my boyfriend and mates. It's definitely the boxer in him.
  5. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

Should always google and read reviews first. Smart Send are not well-liked, it seems. http://www.productreview.com.au/p/smartsend.html
  6. SprocketFury

The funniest gumtree/ebay or whatever add post

I'm thinking cheap Chinese knockoff. Orrrrrr idiot bogan.
  7. SprocketFury

...what a retard. -_-
  8. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

I'm already sick of hearing about it on the radio and on tv. Some people don't give a shit about AFL.
  9. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

LTIH: It's Friday night, I have an entire weekend to myself to spend as I please, yet I can't WAIT to get back to work at 7:40 on Monday morning. All because a car that got traded in this afternoon has stolen my heart and I need to suss it out before I buy it. Damn cars.
  10. SprocketFury

Yeah, she does look... willing. And the sexual innuendo in the photos is screaming, "we're totally getting off on this!" I feel like I'm looking at some bloke's personal collection of dirty pictures of his wife. :/
  11. SprocketFury

This guy has what I assume to be his missus posing in all his photos. It's more the funny outfits she's wearing, they probably got the shiny silver ones off ebay after searching "katy perry costume".
  12. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

When I worked in food/beverage service, I used to get phone calls at work all the time that started with "hi, are you guys open?" and I wanted to use that response SO badly! Another one was Me: good evening, (establishment name), this is Sprocket, how may I help you? Caller: hey, is this...
  13. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

Let me know what goes down, I'm curious now haha. Stalker! Nah try again. ;)
  14. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

Dunno man, I don't know anything specific about Nissans as I'm in a Mazda/Subaru dealership. If there's no "room" label on either fuseboxes in the engine bay or dash then it probably doesn't have a room fuse. :p As far as Nissan forums go, same answer, try looking for a Nissan group on Facebook...
  15. SprocketFury

Little Things You Hate

The room fuse is for the CD/Nav/etc, cabin lights and push-to-start if fitted, if it's not there those components won't work. Mazdas (and probably other makes) are delivered to the dealership in transit mode and we've got to chuck the fuse in during pre-delivery inspections - it could be...