Search results

1. S

V10 or M1

Hank i think the Master censorship gods have struck. always a pleasure.............just like ya mum said
  2. S

V10 or M1

why o why Hank do you come on this family orientated forum and use profanity like that. Are you the devil? When you look in the mirror do you see evil crawling all over your face? Can't these poor little pasty faced tech heads who couldnt find a root in a brothel throw banter at one and other in...
  3. S

Brisbane DownHill Riders?????????

Yeah dawg, tell a bro how it is. Is it aiight?
  4. S

Channel 10 / 3tattoos

Hey Hank, you da man bro. Word on the street is you got a bit. mlm
  5. S

Channel 10 / 3tattoos

Does anyone know what the go is with the changes on Ch 10? Went up there today and theres all these new lines.
  6. S

Shout out to my LOCAL HOMIES

Yo Tom, you aiight Dawg! Aiight
  7. S

NRG end of month racing and Club Champs

yeah get well Rob
  8. S

Hilltop Oasis (Bris. MTB Park) to close.

Props to you Shane and Jasen for having a vision and then the balls and determination to have a crack at it. Would have been worse had you guys not tried at all. Steve
  9. S

AC's???

yeah, i wacked a set of boxxers on mine and it made all the difference. Front end is where its at for turning your AC into a DH/FR weapon
  10. S

Supercross Stars

just found out.............
  11. S

Supercross Stars

what happened to CK?
  12. S

Sam Hill Is Jr DH world champ.. again..

vouyerism at its best....this is reality internet
  13. S

Sam Hill Is Jr DH world champ.. again..

vouyerism at its best....this is reality internet
  14. S

2004 Chameleon - no longer available

ok i understand but what grips do you have? i have oury's but only one, can u part with one grip? i need a left one, oh and i need 4 spokes, will u sell me a few and how much? thanx
  15. S

Why are Aussie Downhillers so damn fast?

i dont condone drug use
  16. S

Why are Aussie Downhillers so damn fast?

i think terrain has alot to do with it too, here we have dusty, gravely shit to ride and slide on alot of the time compared with the nice tacky soil found overseas more often than not. Plus we have a big racing culture here.
  17. S

2002 AC1 frame

SOLD!
  18. S

Who in brisbane is going to Mt Beauty Nats

sounds sic dogz, count me in
  19. S

Magpie Creek

na sorry, they were already stashed away when we tried to get a pic of them.
  20. S

2002 AC1 frame

ok who wants it? im sick of seeing it sitting around. ill let it go for $550. if anyone wants it for that price let me know. if not, dont bother posting pls and b4 anyone asks, no i wont seperate the seat clamp or the shock or the headset...etc etc