Search results

1. igothp

It's not pink, it's salmon... OK It's pink.

After about three months its finally finished, I took it for a small pedal the other day and feels mad. Massive thanks to everyone who helped me out - you know who you are. Frame - Dobermann Pinscher Fork - Rock Shox Pike 426, U-Turn Handlebars - DMR Wing Bar - 40mm Rise Stem - Funn...
  2. igothp

Sydney, NSW, keewee stealth (black)

Stolen, black keewee. location: Warringah mall undercover bike cages, witha padlock and combination lock on it. Time: between 6:00am and 3:30-4:00pm 24 may. specs:im still searching for the serial number. Frame- Keewee Stealth 4130cromo 13" frame Fork-Manitou Sherman Flick 130mm - 90mm...
  3. igothp

Sexy Stealth.

After much anticipation, i finally got my frame and fork package...http://shop.dhdirect.com.au/store/products/item149.inetstore At first i was thinking of all the things i could do to make it look and be good, but when i got it it wasnt what it seemed to be at all, the frame was black and so...
  4. igothp

ATTN TO EVERYONE!

Yesterday arftnoon at approximately 5pm at the main parking spot (at the entrance) to the Red Hill jump/dh/xc track Sydney, NSW a twentysomething year old was putting his bike in his car when some *MUMBLEMOTHERFUCKERCUNTFACEMUMBLE* .... retard drove his car at a high speed into the back of the...
  5. igothp

ohhh, BEER

HALLELUJAH! this site is on track... now they need to just drop the legal age for drinking... www.beerchurch.com
  6. igothp

came across this on my internet cruise...

dont you hate it when.... :twisted: sorry but there was no others in the senquence.
  7. igothp

5 bolt crank arm + chain ring(38t-42t)

5 bolt crank arm + chain ring(38t-42t) i really want a 5bolt because i want a 2nd hand mrp chain device. price starts at $0 and goes up from there! if anyone wants to get rid of some XTR cranks that would be cool. post price and cond. please
  8. igothp

fat snap

ok i have nothing else to do so i have done it... i have so far had mixed reactions... and so tell us what you think off this still shot
  9. igothp

over kill

if a picture tells a thousand words then these 2 pics are a hole farkin book!
  10. igothp

RUNTS 2b... Poll added!!!

the "second" runts movie was released early and unfinished so here is the proper version of runts2. Enjoy, and all comments welcome. once again our unseen editer olsson has done a full sick job*claps to him* 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) thanks to rik for hosting it 8)...
  11. igothp

Weekly Choad

choad of the week! And the winner is...... dropoff a.k.a jamie. and the other winner is squid :shock: , NOT because he is a choad but because he has hit the nail on the head with this one! squid good work. i think every 1 or 2 weeks there should be a poll where admins and mods can vote in 3...
  12. igothp

no fotter at red hill

this was pulled at red hill by a rider called devot. pic taken by and edited by olsson, and most importantly put up by me! :D
  13. igothp

for sale section

on the for sale section would you guys be able to put the location of the person who started the topic and NOT just their name but ALSO their LOCATION because im located in sydney and might want to look local for a sale and it would save people from having to go in to the topic to be...
  14. igothp

dualie pride!

lets copy fuzzy's lead about hardtails and start a dualie topic. 8) so lets get it going post your dualie in here!
  15. igothp

"red hill / where the wind takes us" ride sunday

thats right! today! as the name says its a farily easy day just hang around and ride the jumps/ dh. oh and i will try get some pallets form near the mall put at the entrance. so we can construct jumps or wat ever. even if u just wana come up and look ALL welcom... bar jamie.
  16. igothp

cooks!

this forum is sick! but i want to know just how many farkiners(if any) accutaully have a job or and in a hospitality job/profesion. i want to be a chef when i finish school and maby hang around to do an apprentice thingy, then go to europ and be a chef over there. So if there are any what is it...
  17. igothp

HUCK!

HEY what do u think about when you are about to huck a big new drop that you havent done befor? Do u think freaky things like what would happen if you got nailed or good things like im going to make this. So now its your turn to say what u think.
  18. igothp

show 'n tell

ok people its time to share with your fello farkiners your current background on your computer(Naz im looking foward to seeing yours :? ) http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=149308 here is mine :wink:
  19. igothp

chat

hey dose anyone on farkin use the chat thing down the bottom of the forum index? is so i think every one should go on it ...NOW!
  20. igothp

24inch

my mate pete has a 24 inch haro bmx, and i say he should put some 4in forks on it and use it as a dj. so would this work and what would u do.(ps he dosnt use it as his full time ride)