Search results

1. jacob123

free wheel queries.

hey guys, hoping to get some info here. ive had this hub for quite some time now,http://www.paulcomp.com/diskword.html and its come time to replace the freewheel. im interested in going to the smaller 14T free wheel, as at the moment i have the 16T freewheel...
  2. jacob123

SOLD. PLEASE DELETE 2006 .243 racing rigid dirt jump/park bike! cheap!

Item: 2006 .243 racing dirtjump cromoly park bike, size small. Location: melbourne 3134, will meet at most places. Item Condition: parts are good, previous owner neglected to tell me that he jammed a seatpost into the frame, it was stuck tight. have now cut the seatpost and shimmed it so...
  3. jacob123

manitou drake internal compatibility with gold label.

hey all, have a small query. recently was given a set of manitou gold label forks qr, and the only problem was that the rebound damper leg which has a thread at the bottom, has been overtightened and snapped off. deeming it unusable...
  4. jacob123

yellow deemax wheelset.

Item: deemax wheelset, yellow, older style. 20mm/150x12 Location: anywhere in aus. Price range/Willing to Pay: depending on condition Extra Info: looking for a deemax wheel set, must be reasonable straight, no crack, scratches i dont mind 150x12 rear 20mm front in yellow if...
  5. jacob123

Atomlab PimpLites 26"

hey guys, was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere that stock 26" white 32h Atomlab Pimplites. crc has recently discontinued selling them which is making life difficult in getting my hands on one. cheers guys jacob
  6. jacob123

painting guru's your help is needed!

okay.. im on a mission, stupid i know, but i intend on having a white mavic 823 on the rear of my sunday... now first problem.. they only come in black. so theres a couple questions i need to ask about respraying/anno/powdercoating them, 1. what paint: what paint is best suited... and...
  7. jacob123

iron horse frame stickers possible to buy?

hey guys. my stickers have taken a beating from a stupid bike rack of mine, have a had a look around the place, and on the web, and was wondering where i would go for getting some new iron horse decals for my frame. its a 2007 iron horse factory. i realize my chances are pretty slim, but...
  8. jacob123

double post. please delete

please delet. jacob
  9. jacob123

14th feb long gully ride day.

almost not worth putting up, but had a rest riding today, so got out the phone and took some snaps enjoy. there about 30 snaps so have a look through who knows... http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/321jacob/long%20gully%20ride%20day/ cheers jacob
  10. jacob123

some questions about which lg1 is right for me.

hey guys, looking to grab a lg1 again, as i was running an lg1 on my old dh set up, and really couldnt flaw it, so im going to get another one. ill be buying it from crc. question is: im running a 36t chain ring. so my question is which sizing would be best suited?(32-36 36-40) next...
  11. jacob123

Iron Horse Sunday wc (insert wity title)

got this maybe two months ago, but have been riding it way to much to ever get around to posting it up! rides really smooth and is just dialed so well to the way i ride, very quiet too, apart from the chain guide. huge shout out to james for hooking me up with such a smooth ride! Frame - 2007...
  12. jacob123

sourcing 2007 boXXer worldcup bushings.

hey guys, was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a whole saler or importer that sell rock shox 2007 boXXer world cup replacment bushings. starting to get marks grooved in my stauntion, and i believe its because i need new bushings. would rather buy the bushing myself then...
  13. jacob123

one little question that wont take long to answer.

hey guys, embarking on the long journey or searching for a new chain guide for the sunday, narrowed down my search, but pickled on what size im meant to get. you see ive got a 36 tooth ethirteen ring. and the guide im looking at is available as a 32t-36t compatibility or a 36t-40t. now...
  14. jacob123

yacandandah vic series round 2

got out the phone for a couple of pics after my run not really that great but thought i may aswell post them up. here are a few.. rest are here: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/321jacob/yackandandah/
  15. jacob123

couple of general questions. BoXXers/chain guides.

hey guys just looking for some advice on some things ive got to ask: 1) first thing is that ive noticed that on my 2007 boxxer world cups there is a tiny amount of oil/fluid leaking welling up around the compression adjuster only noticed it recently. is their something wrong with they need a...
  16. jacob123

e thirteen reducer headset questions.

hey guys, my headsets become a bit rough and i found that the bottom sealed bearing is worn its grindy and i want to replace it. Was just wondering weather the bearings can be taken out of the ethirteen reducer cup to be replaced with a new one. Also noticed its a bit smaller than other sealed...
  17. jacob123

pause in cassette hub caused by wear?

hey guys, noticing while ive been riding lately that there is a slight pause in my rear hub at a certain point when it spins, like ive only noticed due to the noise. like its loud and at a certain point it dims quieter and then goes back loud. always at the same point. the wheel is straight and...
  18. jacob123

could trueing cause a flatspot?

was tightening up a few spoke that were a bit lose on my dh. and looked at it after and noticed i had a flat spot in it, the wheel was dead straight and and had no flat spots before, i dont mind because i should be able to get it out,, but could tightening spokes cause a flat spot? cheers jacob
  19. jacob123

E-thirteen STS annoyingly loud.

hey guys, recently bout a new bike, and just got a quick question. its running an e-thirteen sts chain guide with a 36 tooth e-thirteen ring, and i was just wondering are they naturally loud? been fiddeling with the set up or it and just sems to be making so much damn noise, over small bumps...
  20. jacob123

Sold!! :(

Item: 2006 norco atomik medium dhx 3.0 Location: melbourne would prefer local pick up but can arrange postage at buyers expense. Item Condition: awesome, minor marks from shuttles and a but of wear on frame from knee guards. one small nick on stantion leg, desnt effect seals has been like...