Search results

1. GoingDHfast

New Ayups??

OK, now I am suspicious.... Got this reply today. As always a near-instant response from Ayup. Hi there You will find we are using the brightest leds currently available. You won’t know yourself upgrading from the Luxeon to our current lightsets. Kind regards Team Ay Up Call me...
  2. GoingDHfast

New Ayups??

Email sent this morning. Will let everyone know any news.
  3. GoingDHfast

New Ayups??

Hi guys, I have an older set of Ayups and am looking to get a new emitter for the helmet (narrow). I am ready to buy now, but worried that the current Q5 CREE emitters are possibly about to be superseded by a new bin? Any en-light-enment would be good. Cheers, GoingDHfast
  4. GoingDHfast

Can you reccomend any good marketing software?

Hi guys, First post in a long time. Hi to everyone again. I'm now working for a growing (would you believe it?) national company that needs to decide on some CRM/marketing database software in the next few months. At the moment they have all their data in access and excel formats and are...
  5. GoingDHfast

Electric Bicycle Laws

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, thats helped a lot. Has anyone heard or read anything about the laws changing in NSW relating to these bikes? Good luck to you Johnny, if you are serious about importing. We have made many trips to Asia and imported many samples before finally...
  6. GoingDHfast

Electric Bicycle Laws

Hi guys, Long time no post! I am now working for a company who are beginning to import electric bicycles and I thought this might be a good place to do some research. I have been asked to investigate the relevant state and national laws regarding licensing and sale of electric bikes...
  7. GoingDHfast

Ryders sunglasses being sued...

Anyone heard of Ryders sunglasses? They seem to be an Australian company, but I haven't previously heard of them... until this: :eek: http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=2052917#poststop I hope to god that no lawyer accepts that b1tches case, but then it is America.
  8. GoingDHfast

Looking for steel frame $300 or less

What: Nice steel FR/DJ frame but not too heavy. I want something with a bit of flex and personality, not an overgusseted stiff boat anchor. Ideally I would love one of the old '97-'99 Norco or Kona steel XC frames. Prefer 853 to 4130 and (of course) Ti to both ;) Price range/Willing to Pay: Up...
  9. GoingDHfast

My Ipod (nano) Experience

Another product rushed through the R&D department at huge costs to Apple's dedicated consumers. I wonder how long that dedication will last? Apple have always had huge problems forecasting demands (at least in Australia) and even when they seem to get it right, their distribution systems...
  10. GoingDHfast

Exactly what I was thinking. Apple iProduct - your life in a small, plastic box. :D As far as sound quality goes I think it comes down to the quality of the internal parts and the types of output jacks. I think iRiver are better in these regards, partly because they have optical out? You...
  11. GoingDHfast

eBay feedback...

This is awesome!! eBay have now banned this dude, but I definitely give him credit for creativity :) http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberid=andy46477&items=200
  12. GoingDHfast

2.30am wake up call/post court brawl. Merged thread.

I suggest removing that comment from this forum unless you want ASIO knocking on your door.... :eek:
  13. GoingDHfast

New Bike warranty disaster- anyone else had a nitemare like this!?

OMGOMG funniest story ever (sorry this is OT but its awesome) Speaking of Shephard industries, I was doing some trials riding at the Old Exhibition Building in Melbourne about five years ago when a group of about 12 old farts walk past and call out "how come noones riding an Avanti??". Me and...
  14. GoingDHfast

haha Awesome, I love a bit of iPod bashing :) One thing I have to say: FUCK DRM, buy anything but an iPod
  15. GoingDHfast

A picture tells a thousand stories.

Yeah, well for those that want to know - I actually did some research into it after I saw it (to try and clear my mind) but it only made it worse... Basically he is famous because he was one of the first people to commit suicide on live TV, not only that but the dodgy american TV channels...
  16. GoingDHfast

A picture tells a thousand stories.

Interesting post Johnny. Might be a little off topic, but this is something I have not been able to get out of my head since I heard about it. Do you know the story behind this photo? Dont know if its appropriate for these forums - but my friend showed me the video before I realised what it...
  17. GoingDHfast

Bionicon "Up and Down bike technology"

hahaha this quote cracks me up, its even better out of context "As you can see on the following image, our bike behaves like the animal above and we are not some freaks who think that there is need for another innovation without any use."
  18. GoingDHfast

Bionicon "Up and Down bike technology"

Anyone heard of these guys? Apparently their design is licensed to a few manufacturers right now and is basically a switch which adjusts both the front and rear travel of a bike at once? Sounds pretty cool to me, but I dont know about real world usefullnes. http://www.bionicon.com
  19. GoingDHfast

Balfa 2 Step

Are those chainstays really really skinny or am I drunk again?
  20. GoingDHfast

New Bike warranty disaster- anyone else had a nitemare like this!?

Mix 1 unit of MAXHcore frame 1 unit of MAXHCORE clueless rida 1 unit of Monster T 1 unit of shitty cheap headset Add 60lbs of heavy steel componentry to sweeten and you have the recipe for pain! Granted that was a ballsy warranty to offer - but I'm glad I wasn't the wholesaler:eek: