Search results

1. discofrank

Any one have a contact at fox AUS?? help needed for tracking a package , i need it for 31/12/23

Just out of curiosity ? Fox aus has sent me ( via my lbs ) a new coil shock and spring along with my old X2, but they have never sent the tracking info :( what makes it a bit harder is the LBS was sold and settled a few days ago, and fox aus has closed the old owners account it was the new...
  2. discofrank

WA set of lyric lowers in boost

Project zerode reborn is a go and i need some new lowers as above i really don't mind if they are damaged as i can repsray and re sticker Item: lyric fork lowers boost Location:WA Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 ??? Extra Info:bring back the mighty zerode cheers frank
  3. discofrank

FOUND WA ZERODE Taniwha trail !!!! and now returned

sometime last night or this morning between 6pm and 7.30am 27/6/2021 the bike was stolen from a garage in lesmurdie wa it was chained and locked up, the padlock was cut with boltcutters ( we found the cut shackle ) Bike: ZERODE Taniwha trail Colour: blue and black Date it was stolen...
  4. discofrank

WA short Stem for kids bike!

Item: short stem 40mm or less for kids bike 23 mm bars 1 1/8th steer Location: dont care Price range/Willing to Pay: max $50 inc postage Extra Info: cant swap to normal mtb bars as al the shifter and brake clamps suite the skinny bars!
  5. discofrank

long term review : Zerode Taniwha trail

So most of you will not know i have a Zerode Taniwah gbox bike https://zerodebikes.com/ its actually my 2nd ( after my 1st 1 got stolen just over a year ago :( ) Spec is Zerode Taniwah Trail 27.5 with a 160 fork :p and 9 speed box! i dont need 12 gears! came with a nice fox air shock and cane...
  6. discofrank

Log book app wanted for shuttle bus

I currently Drive a Shuttle bus for a local mtb club on the weekends ( not currently due to covid 19 ) in this down time I have been asked to get a log book of sorts happening to help with costings etc we are going to get a nice android tablet to run some POS software ( probably square ) this...
  7. discofrank

App than will track HR (and cadence if possible ) and export to strava

any have any clues??? since strava killed ANT + and blue tooth devices as they cant code correctly ( no i cant ) looking for an app on android phone that can do HR and cadence if possible, then upload to strava i cant be assed with a bike computer yet,....
  8. discofrank

Pulse 02 reading and monitoring

Ok so i am wanting to track my o2 levels in blood, even against stuff like heart rate ( lung injury etc ) plus when im riding my mountain bike ( i already do HR monitoring via a bike specific computer ) what would you recommend? im quite happy to have a bluetooth device connected to an app...
  9. discofrank

Coil conversion for cane creek helm air forks??? 160mm

Ok so apparently i can buy a kit or the parts required to turn my cane creek helm air forks into a coil fork now i really cant find any info on the googler :( alli can find was reviews etc can anyone point me in the right direction?
  10. discofrank

STOLEN IN WA ZERODE TANIWAH

Last night pr in the early hours of this morning my bike was stolen Along with my helmet. 2 cordless drills. 2 hand held walky talkies. A cash drawer and tools Bike is a zerode taniwah Size large 160mm travel 27.5 Lyric fork with luftkape Tld yellow and blue bars Eargon grips Zee brakes...
  11. discofrank

can you glue or repair vpd armour? poc knee pads

Ok. I have a set of poc vpd knee pads. The actual pad has torn inside. Is there a way repair this? The outside is still good and this has only happened on 1 of the knee pads
  12. discofrank

Need a Single speed rear hub, reccomendations please

Im in the market for some new hoops but 1st off i need some hubs. Having a Zerode Pinion bike i am able to go to a single speed hub on the rear 12 x 142 what are your recommendations? I would like the front hub to be the same brand Maybe straight pull, as i like the look of them too :)
  13. discofrank

Mini Review : My Zerode Taniwha update post 21 25/1/19

So after posting here about opinions on gearbox bikes, I had a pm from rod at crankin cycles aka @noskidmarks they had an ex demo Taniwha coming https://www.zerodebikes.com price was set and well i could not help but say no so huge thanks to Rod, after all my emails etc best part was that...
  14. discofrank

AM My ZERODE TANIFA! ! Only one in WA!

So after looking for something different and hearing lots of positive news on the zerdoes posting a question here about pinion equipped bikes.. I had a msg from rod from Crankin! ( and a few emails from an overly excited kid! ) im pretty sure i annoyed him! ) we have a frame here for XXX...
  15. discofrank

Project anyone have experiance with Pinon gearboxes / pinon equipped bikes?

As above as i have plans for a new bike... :P I am looking into a pinon gearbox ( like the zerodes from NZ but not a zerode ! ) So has anyone ridden a mtb with a pinion box? did you like it? good bad? what about the grip shifter? how did it feel compared to say a normal thumb...
  16. discofrank

WA WTB, Fox CTD Volume reduces rear shock

Item : Fox Shox Float Shock Air Volume Reduction Spacer Kit Location : In perth but happy to pay postage Price : you tell me Extra info ummm I need the 9mm shaft for a fox CTD rear shock Cheers Frank
  17. discofrank

anti seize / grease on new bearings? ???

Ok so i have the bike apart to install some new enduro bearings! cheers MTB direct now when i go to install them should i put some anti seize or some light grease on the outside to make future removal easier? now this is the 1st time i have done this... i am waiting on a puller to...
  18. discofrank

how to Soften fox 34 forks?

Ok so I ride a 2015/16 giant trance, with fox 34's ( FF91007781, Fox Fork 14 34 27.5 140mm ctd ) is the exact fork ( came with the bike as i got it 2nd hand ) average rider nothing special about me now my hands are freaking killing me after rides is it mainly the small and low travel...
  19. discofrank

WTB, Help me find these elastic tie straps

Ok so I am trying the find these elastic straps to tie/secure a bikes wheel to a trailer that has been made for shuttles ( i cant change the trailer ) now these ties/straps will do the job but we only have 1! we need at least 20! the 1 we have come from Rotoura in NZ funnily enough they...
  20. discofrank

WA WTB 27.5 forks 100-120 travel

ok so i got my SS talon running sweet, the front rockshox cartridge fork is shit so 27.5 fork 100-120mm travel straight steerer ( preferred not essential ) quick release front end around $100 ish? dont really want to spend massive $$