Funny stuff my kid says

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
My wife had to take the little feller to the doctors.
Sitting in the quiet but busy waiting room an older scruffy looking dood walks in.
Little guys say quiet loud in front of every one. "Mum is that man a burgler"
That reminds me of a time my wife had to take our two to the Dr, sitting patiently in the waiting room when an old fella looking pretty crook and dishevelled with an eye-patch walks in and sits opposite, Miss 2 holds her hand up over her eye and goes Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!! then Mr 3.5 yells "Ahoy me hearties". Wife wanted the ground to open up but ol'mate took it pretty well apparently.

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
My youngest had the usual three year old mix ups, like doog (good), saurages etc, all of which he's grown out of. Except......

"Hey Moose, how come the sky is blue?"

"Really come."

It's a 100% automatic answer anytime he hears the words 'how come'.

He's now 6, and going by the look on his face he knows it's not the right answer, but he still can't stop himself.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Stayed at home with my 5yo who had stomach issues yesterday. I was working on the computer and he came in and said "daddy, my poo was so runny that when I got up there was water all over the floor". Needless to say I was apprehensive in approaching.

Still not sure whether it was liquid shit, piss or whether he'd somehow managed to get toilet water out onto the floor....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Stayed at home with my 5yo who had stomach issues yesterday. I was working on the computer and he came in and said "daddy, my poo was so runny that when I got up there was water all over the floor". Needless to say I was apprehensive in approaching.

Still not sure whether it was liquid shit, piss or whether he'd somehow managed to get toilet water out onto the floor....
Is your son named Minlak?

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I work from home most days. Went to kids class and they all did a drawing of their families and wrote a sentence. My kid wrote "mummy goes to work and daddy stays home". I'm officially a kept man now
Always some gold comes out of the kinda classes. Expecially around dads and mums days.

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
With Fathers Day coming up, kids had to get up in front of class and explain why their daddies were the best. My 8 year old daughter gets up, and tells everyone her dad farts alot at home, and picks his nose.
Word gets around quickly at school....

When my daughter was much younger, she told her teacher 'that daddy walks around the house naked when its hot showing off' - called into principals office to 'please explain' - turns out daughter thought that been shirtless was the same as been naked.

Last edited: