Recent content by EastsideZero

1. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Ouch ! Thats no good Newts. Hope it doesn't keep you down long mate. Anyway i've been walking to and from work for the past few weeks trying to get some fitness back so i can come out again. Sitting on your arse at work all day and eating takeaway does nothing for your fitness. At least i...
  2. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Just punch out some runs on the back wheel! The guy on the deodorant ad does it. :)
  3. EastsideZero

Playstation 3 Thread

Sometimes the firmware sh!ts itself and wont read disks. Try and reformat and it might work again. Don't forget to put all your save files on a USB so you don't lose them.
  4. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Wanna try to do KDH on Sunday. Probably get there about 9ish. I hope.
  5. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Day Off Todays my day off. Was gonna go for a ride across the road at Smiths creek. Don't really want to go over there now. Stupid internet.
  6. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

So close... Well almost made it out of bed. Old and sore. Might try again next week.
  7. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Out of retirement! Maybe. Will try to get down to KDH for a ride tomorrow moinin'. If i can get up early enough. If i can work out how to fit the Glory in the Skyline. Maybe i will have to borrow the Mrs car. Might even bring a friend.
  8. EastsideZero

Tattoo's?

Dude , whats up with that shading? No gradual transitions at all, just sort of steps from one colour to the next. Would look a lot better if the shading was smoothed out.
  9. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

Working Sat & Sun ! Yay? :(
  10. EastsideZero

Craig

Now thats Art !
  11. EastsideZero

Big Day Out 2010

Ahh, those were the days. All they have now is pop music.
  12. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

New See-Saw anyone? I had this baby made up at work today. Any ideas where to use it?
  13. EastsideZero

Questions which will never have an answer...

Because we all think that sort of work is beneath us.
  14. EastsideZero

Questions which will never have an answer...

1. No, just differently educated than you. 2. Only in Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure.
  15. EastsideZero

Official kentlyn thread

I most disrespectfully suggest you go fuck yourself you tool.