Search results

1. B

VIC Ns Suburban 24" SOLD Thanks

rough price range? may be interested
  2. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Alan is yours the IS version or just the regular 70-200 f/2.8? I'm stuck between the f/2.8 non is and the f/4 IS. I've read over the last couple of pages which had some info on it but I still cant make my mind up. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?
  3. B

Street Hip

tre nice cal.an
  4. B

The Photo Snob Thread

mmm true twas a rediculous thing to do :rolleyes: EDIT: wtf velo? go talk shit somewhere else
  5. B

The Photo Snob Thread

funny funny - what do you mean warrenty? EDIT: yeaa happend a while ago- as in like over a year get over it mate
  6. B

The Photo Snob Thread

elloo everybody! Anyone wanna buy a Canon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM Lens. Used 2 or 3 times only, brand new condition, comes with a Quantaray 72mm QMC-UV Filter. No cosmetic damage whatsoever. I'll be selling it for round $400 as its brand new. PM me if your interested
  7. B

Newb =)

Hello james, welcome to the forums. I rode with you once in waroongah i think?
  8. B

Shaun O'Connor reports from Del Rio

His dad was an official watching the track during race run and let him cut the bunting, meaning miss a section of the track. He missed some parts of it giving him an awsome time, he was eventually caught out or something. It was a long time ago though. I dont think anyone should have anythign...
  9. B

Riding the Jumps

How hot am I... <3 callannn lolzorz
  10. B

BOS suspension

How informative of you... PM Nicho as he is the importer of BOS Shocks
  11. B

your kinda music

Rave, Hardstyles, Aussie Hiphop, Charts occasionally
  12. B

light duely that can handle downhill

I have an Xtension X2 for sale - Seeing as though you are 45kg's you probably are looking for a smallish frame? My bike is a small and it's yours for $3000. It has Mantou Travis forks (Almost brand new) Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock, SIC Bars + stem, E-13 LG1(Almost brand new) Holzfella DH Cranks, FSA...
  13. B

post up your bmx (s)

Thats because he shaved them all off with an angle grinder LOL Sick ass hubbie I love your bike and your car. Tom I'm ridin that when I get back from camp
  14. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Andrew get some shots with the new lense. I wanna see how it goes!
  15. B

whats betta

No..... Silence..... Too..... Many..... Emotions.....
  16. B

what is the ideal freecoaster? (searched but couldn't find straight answers)

Was just about to ask the same thing. If the engagement set is very small does that mean you can pedal/brake to turn around? Such as a normal fakie?
  17. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Little Man thats heaps sick! Ok, so I got offered by a mate his brand new 40D. I'm currently using a 30d, do you think it would be worth upgrading?
  18. B

suicide bullshit.

Can Someone gimme the link? I wanna see what all the fuss is about...
  19. B

The New Sh*t Thread

Farrrkk they are some nice parts! Anyone know an importer?