Search results

1. will...

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

put a deposit on my first car today, a 92 honda civic sedan, with a fully kustom exhaust!!11! i got a real good deal on it so i don't care hahaha. problem is, getting it to my house. it's got no rego, and the front of it's crashed in so i can't tow it behind another car (unroadworthy). what...
  2. will...

The riding thread.

woooo haven't been riding much, grade 12 sucks dick this be a snap from a few weeks ago
  3. will...

Top 5 tricks

1. one footer flyout 2. one hander flyout 3. oppo one footer flyout 4. oppo on hander flyout 5. no footer
  4. will...

The riding thread.

woohoo!
  5. will...

The riding thread.

haven't ridden anywhere decent in ages. this site is pretty crap nowadays, turned to shit pretty soon. this will be my last post i think. later farkiburnrotorin
  6. will...

Playstation 3 Thread

Mod edit: Don't try to sell it on here. No excuses.
  7. will...

Recommend me some dubstep.

http://www.freshclubbing.net/ipb/index.php?showforum=74 shit name, but all the essential mixes are worth a listen check out rusko caspa benga chase & status so so so amazing, 2 hours of pure awesomeness per artist
  8. will...

The riding thread.

it's a straight swap from taking out the 3 piece axle and putting the 14mm in there. buy a 14mm axle and your good to go
  9. will...

The Photo Snob Thread

I know it's generally a no-no, but if anyone wants to start up photography with some decent gear for cheap; you should click here
  10. will...

Playstation 3 Thread

If anyone's reading this thread, and wanting to get a good deal on a PS3 with 250GB hard drive and 4 games, I think I can help you out ;)
  11. will...

The Photo Snob Thread

If there's any snobbers running with Pentax gear out there, my Zenitar 16mm f2.8 Fisheye is for sale. I'm also selling my Pentax k10D with grip, 18-55 f3.5-4, 70-300 f3.5-4, three batteries and 4gb card, that will be on eBay tomorrow, if anyone is interested I would rather help out them than...
  12. will...

The Photo Snob Thread

took this the other day, pretty happy how it turned out. c&c appreciated.
  13. will...

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

fuck yeah bil, some of that stuff was wild as!! i'm gonna get my licence and come visit you folks at the end of this year haha
  14. will...

The riding thread.

had some fun with pallets today
  15. will...

The riding thread.

brodie i just saw the edit for your jam, it looked like a good turnout and effort in organising it man! props for that. haven't ridden much lately, just lazing about on holidays. hopefuly go for a good proper ride tomorrow.
  16. will...

The riding thread.

okay haha thanks man, it's at the gap, just two bowls, i wouldn't really call it much of a skatepark hahah. fun place though, it's only 5 mins down the road so it's not all bad
  17. will...

The riding thread.

did some fanging today, here are the results:
  18. will...

The riding thread.

conor it was like BB height, hahah
  19. will...

The riding thread.

ermmm no, though anyone who read through yours and drews shit on my facebook last night would have a hunch you guys are pretty weird hahahahahaha
  20. will...

The riding thread.

hahahahaha, yeah you did open it a bit early, along with a few beers haha. i got some new shoes, which i actually got yesterday, some cash and a pair of grips. stoked as woo! merry christmas rotorfarks bmx community