Twenty quality MTB threads by Christmas or Santa gets it....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There is a movie in this! Think a little more in the two hands style of marrative than the ham fisted American style.

Nah doc, I fuckin slipped in the shower and that's how my cock got stuck in the chiko roll...

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Apologies to all. Santa has been located safe and well, reeking of eggnog and is preparing himself mentally to draw the prize winners.

I've been through the forum with a less than forensic zeal to add eligible entrants to the list, and added a bunch more.

By my count we made it to 29 worthwhile threads and PYRs about mountain biking.

Throwing it open to you lot for the next few days to suggest any threads I may have missed that you all think should be in the running; that means a decent mtb-related thread started between mid-October and Christmas Day.

There are four prizes up for grabs: Two $50 Pushys vouchers, and two ultra-collectible Rotorburn t-shirts, unworn but cured in our resident porker @Spanky_Ham's smokehouse.

In the meantime, head back to the original post and check out the threads. Post in them. Make them Merry.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Well we could put it to a public vote, although that's not what I promised at the beginning?