Recent content by pin'd_it

1. P

AC Disruption Deg3

I did my left shoulder in an OTB crash in December 2011. Grade 3 like yours and I was given the 6 week wait option as well. From what the Surgeon told me, only 20% of the Grade 3 separations do not heal and require the surgery, and the recovery from the surgery is longer and more painful...
  2. P

The Walking Dead

Almost. My thoughts are that with the Ricktatorship finished, the group will vote for the offer to move on and the Governor will storm a prison in the process of being abandoned. There has to be a battle, there has been 4-5 episodes of tension buildup. On a side note, the idea that Milton...
  3. P

2012 Snow Thread

Heading down to Perisher on Saturday morning through till Wednesday. Then heading back down the following Monday through Sunday. Me like. Anyone at the Perisher ski fields at the moment and wanting to comment on the state of the different resorts. I see North Perisher is still closed. Sadface.
  4. P

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

You're issue might be the type of protein you are consuming. WPI is a Whey protein (along with WPC) and is a fast release protein. I don't know exactly what goes into each of the mixes you have listed, (usually there isn't a whole lot of difference between them apart from packaging and claims of...
  5. P

Stoked for you! Use this as motivation to keep on achieving your goals. I hit 80kg mid last week for the first time, so I know what you mean. It's always been that elusive target that I never seemed to reach. Unfortunately my lifts are still lower than what they were before I got injured and I...
  6. P

Does anyone get any groin pain while squatting? I have never had an issue with my squats before, but as of yesterday developed quite significant pain in what feels like my right hip flexor when squatting. Also when i try to rotate my right leg outwards (abduct?) with my thigh parallel to the...
  7. P

As did I (andy.drane) as i am quite interested in this too for down the track.
  8. P

First session back at the gym this evening since injury approx. 3 months ago, with mixed results. I expected to be almost back at square one and for some lifts I am, but for others I was pleasantly surprised. Squat: 50kg 3x10 down from 95kg 3x5 - for some reason I could not stand after...
  9. P

Zam, I don't mean to be rude but I think the usage of supplements is already clear to most of the people in the thread. To supplement a whole food diet, not make up the bulk of it. Which supplement you take is clearly a reflection of a) what you need to supplement in your diet and b) cost of...
  10. P

Found. Please delete.

I have an 07 Reign 0 in a medium frame (complete bike) that I'm thinking of selling. PM me for more details.
  11. P

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I - medium Location: Lindfield, Sydney Item Condition:As new. Bike is 2 months old and has not been ridden in 6 weeks due to injury. Reason for selling: Injury and no time to ride. It deserves an owner that will make use of it. Price and price conditions: $3200...
  12. P

Facebook friends with her now. Im in, right? Mate had a good 3 hour chat to her on their way home after she dropped her stuff off and went off in the other direction.
  13. P

Having not done any exercise in the past 6 weeks besides a swim at the beach a few times, I'm starting to seriously crave the gym. I have an appointment on the 30th with an ortho surgeon to find out whether I need surgery on my shoulder so looking forward to knowing what's going to happen. On...
  14. P

Goals: Heal from injury and without rushing return to the gym before March. Start Stronglifts 5x5 from empty bar (a big step backwards) and before the end of the year increase lifts to: - Squat: 130kg - Deadlift: 175kg - Bench: 100kg
  15. P

Could you email that to me too? andy.drane@hotmail.com. Update: It's been about 3 and a half weeks since I injured myself and it feels like it's been healing well so far, so hopefully no surgery is needed. However, having not lifted or exercised in about 4 weeks, diet being all over the...