Search results

1. Neon

fork slime

hey guys. when i let some air out of my fox floats, they squirt out a green slime. is this good? do i want it kept in the forks? if so, how should i let air out of it? thanks
  2. Neon

Cows Off Track

hey. i have recenty started having problems with cows trampling all my berms and jumps on my track. i was just wondering wether anyone knew of any ways to keep the cows off the track. thanks (feel free to move to trail bulding)
  3. Neon

MiniDH

ok... so me and my mate have been building this track for about three weeks now. mainly after school and some weekends. its about 300 meters long and takes about 40 seconds. it goes downhill, bit its not a full on dh track. the first bit is incredibly rocky, but after the second fire trail it...
  4. Neon

For Sale Section

i was just wondering wether anyone else thinks it is a good idea to split the for sale section "Hardtails and Short Travel Dual Suspension" into two seperate sections. i have just found it annoying sometimes to have to search for ages to find a dual suspension. thanks
  5. Neon

How Much?

My mate apparetly has a norco vps six 05 model. and he wants to sell it to me and asked me for an offer. I am a noob so i have no idea how much it is worth, but i want to make an offer. It would probably be in good condition, because he is not really a rider, just a rich kid. it is aparently...
  6. Neon

Scott 24 08

I couldnt find i thread about this, but if there is, feel free to delete this one. So what kind of advice would someone offer to a noob going in it for the first time?
  7. Neon

Area 51

So.... Whats the deal with area 51 in the US? i am particularly interested in this place, but im not sure about what goes on there. So ill just make this place a kind of area 51 descussion thread.
  8. Neon

free food

aparently, if you switch a vending machiene off at the power point, then turn it back on, all the spirally things do a twirl and you get free food. is this true?
  9. Neon

tricks on teachers

hey. as i know a lot of us may do, i get bored in class sometimes, and after hours of drawing bikes and jumps and stuff, i get sick of it. so me and my friend started to play tricks on some of our stupid teachers for amusement. i just wanted to know if anyone has any good tricks or games to...
  10. Neon

pimp my ride

ok, baisically, i have a bike that needs replacing. so my bike is a giant yukon sx, dual sus (about 4in each way). it has got a crack undernearth the top tube and seattube and i am taking it in to onya bike shop on monday to send it to giant (i am hoping it is covered by warantee). so i jest...
  11. Neon

fox 32 vs 36

ok, i did a bit of a search, bit i just want to know what the difference between a the fox 32 range and the 36 range? also which do you think is better? thanks
  12. Neon

Stromlo Picture Tread

Ok, i did a search, and didnt find any threads that were dedicated to pictures. so yeh here we go. if you were there and took lots of pictures, select some of your favourites and post them here. you can also post videos too if you really like them. please try and keep the pictures to a small...
  13. Neon

why ride no suspension?

nuff said... ?
  14. Neon

cheap american shops

someone told me today that he got some forks worth over $1000 over from america for about $400. is this possible? if so, where can i do the same sort of deal? he said something about it being about the exchange rate or something.
  15. Neon

fox van/talas/vanilla/float

Item: fox van/talas/vanilla/float, will settle for any of the above Location: Canberra Price Range: $0-$800 Extra Info: Im looking for a long-travel fox fork that will soak up the bumps.
  16. Neon

kenda nevegal suck!

this might offend some people but i just wanted to put it out there, and get an idea of what other people think. well my sister has nevegal's and whenever i ride her bike, i just strat to hate them even more. they are so slow and wobble around all over the place :confused: please feel free...
  17. Neon

type of tyres

I was just wondering wether it would be weird, or stupid, to run different types of tyres at the front and back. I was thinking of having maxxis ridgelines at the back and some form of knobly tyre at the front. Is this stupid to have or is it a good idea, if so which tyres would you recomend...
  18. Neon

lost LG phone at stromlo **FOUND**

Hi I just lost my phone at stromlo today and i really do not want to buy another. It is an LG shine and could you please contact me if you have found it. Thank You