Search results

1. T

sherman flicks

any idea on what a good pric e would be on a set of these forks new? roughly
  2. T

DMR Rigid Forks

ITEM: DMR Rigid Forks LOCATION: Melbourne CONDITION:Excellent. (Brand New) no scratches REASON FOR SELLING: Not being used PRICE AND CONDITIONS: $100 EXTRA INFO: none. they r brand new and going cheap PICS: go to the dmr website, then go to trailblade fork i think. these r the rigids that...
  3. T

BIKE POSTAGE!!!

If someone interstate wants your bike, what do you do??? how do i send it, if u have done this before please tell me aslo how much is freight?
  4. T

03 one25 or dmr rhythm

???? which one do u think for dirtjumping both will have dj'3 tell tell tell
  5. T

Altona Dirt Jumps (40 acres)

I went their today searching cos i heard they were AWESOME!!! but i had no luck. I went to the altona tip and followed the trail like the directions said but i didnt find em can anyone give me a detailed description or info about wat they r like cheers
  6. T

Plantation's (dh track in west brunswick)

Well me and my ftriend started building a dh track in brunswick.....it has heaps of potential..... so far we have a rocky section at the start into a berm then some singletrack into a fairly big kicker and around some trees then thats about it its only short about 45 seconds but its fun and...
  7. T

AC's???

Hey guys i have been seeing some pretty awesome ac's lately that people have done up. I was just wondering what you guys that have ridden or have one think of them? Some people say that they are to cross country ish but they look pretty hard core to me And the 2004 ac2 looks awesome...
  8. T

Another DK General Lee 24" Thread???? sorry

I was thinking of buying one of these over a P1 I own a Norco Torrent at the moment and it is more of a dh hardtail I want to be able to do dj's and street on my dk gen lee I know Rik has one...... Are they good for Dirt Jumping??? And my other concern is the weight Do they weigh a TON...
  9. T

Patriot 7 frame

just seeing if anybody wants to sell their patriot want one bad and have cash cheers guys
  10. T

bacchus marsh directions

i am going to bacchus marsh 4x track tomorrow and need directions to get there... who can tell me street name bla bla bla ive been told that its behind a horse race course...true???
  11. T

03 or 04 P1

Hi guys i ride a 03 norco torrent and its really heavy for urban riding so i wanna buy a P1 i think cos its single speed and its cheap. What model do you like better??? 03 - http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=114151 04 -...
  12. T

2003 Specialized P1

anyone got an 03 P1 for sale complete, ok condition dont mind if its had a bit of a beating....want it for urban
  13. T

2004 Kona Stinky's

What do you think of the 2004 Kona Stinky's Would they be good for DH as well as Free riding
  14. T

How do you do FLAT flatty's

i have been trying to do flattys for ages and am getting closer and closer but i cant quite get them really flat any tips i jump with my left foot forward cheers
  15. T

Blackspire KMX-1 Chain Guide

Any 1 got 1 lying around that they dont want i will buy it
  16. T

Is Rob Roy quicker on a hardtail or a dually???

I raced at Rob Roy the othe weekend on my hardtail, it was pretty quick through most of the sections...Have you ridden the track on a dual suspension...is it much quicker???
  17. T

I need a frame from the Big Hit range

does anyone have a big hit dh, expert, pro frame that they wanna get rid of
  18. T

whats a truckdriver???

what the hell is this trick, is it similar to a x-up???
  19. T

build a dirt jump track near the city (Melbourne)!!!

i live in port melb and am sick of riding to windsor everytime i wanna go jumping. the next clostest track is kensington which is shit so i thought we could build some big rhythems and stuff somewhere near the city....Who lives near by and is interested???