Search results

1. Dane

Clean up the Farkin.net Gene-pool!

I know no ones forcing me to read Farkin, but I use to enjoy it. Its turning to crap. Honestly, this must be worse than PinkBike*. Ban them all. -Dane I haven't ever been on PB, but it couldn't be this bad.
  2. Dane

Safe driving this easter...

For those of you hitting the road this easter, I wish you a safe drive. One of the boys who came wakeboarding with me last weekend hit a Roo. Turned out to be an expensive weekend. Luckily only the Roo was injured. Good Luck Dane
  3. Dane

mmm Beer..!

Clicky yes for the security warning. http://www.bigad.com.au/ I found it amusing/clever.
  4. Dane

Dell Laptops have key logger (Neeerrrdd Alert!)

Found this whilst searching for info on my car (@ Australian LS1 and Holden Forums). http://c0x2.de/lol/lol.html Its a bit disturbing, but I can't help but think its an 'only in America' type thing. We suspect you to be a terrorist - lets look at what you've typed. Dane
  5. Dane

Banchee Scratch Geo - Paging DW

Heya All, Any one able to point me in the direction of some geo for a Banshee Scratch. I browsed their webby and tried a quick search of av.com and here, with no luck. Might need my sight checked. :confused: Cheers oh and by DW i mean them dirty folks not mr weagle.
  6. Dane

Web Search Redults

just so the Powers That Be know: I did an au.altavista search today. it (obviously) was for something bike related and the first 2 results were farkin.net/forums... Since this is pointing to the old forums it came up "page not found/avaliable". I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about...
  7. Dane

Glandular Fever

This sucks ass! :cry: After about two weeks of feeling pretty bad (ie: waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, feeling like my throat was covered in bee stings and struggling to breathe between coughing fits) I made it to the doctors. He felt a few of my glands, looked down my...
  8. Dane

Shrek 2

Hey guys, been a while since i've been to the cinemas, but i got off my ass and bought a bunch of tickets for shrek last night. It was absolutley fantastic, an absolute pisser. If your a fan of the first one, you'll love the second. and Puss in Boots made the movie for sure...
  9. Dane

God Kills

Take it easy fellas!
  10. Dane

banner ad?..

seeing as this banner ad isn't asking me to enlarge my penis, i presume its not some pop-up or browser-hijack at my end. i don't want to seem like an ungrateful little shit, because i realize how much effort goes into this site, but i'm just curious what the story is.... i like...
  11. Dane

Travel Settings

Hey guys, I ride an ac which has 3 travel settings - 6.0", 5.15" and 4.5" - i have been running it on the 6" setting almost all the time. i was wondering, for those of you with bikes that have a number of settings, what do you run it on the majority of the time? i'm gonna go wack mine into...
  12. Dane

Le Tour De France

yep its coming up soon. What are you hoping for/looking forward too? personally i would like to see some Aussie success!! we a have a few riders going and i'm pretty sure robbie or someone will claim a stage or two. any one know what Cadel Evans is up to these days? Last i heard was he was...
  13. Dane

Police

so a car got stolen from the car park at work the other night. So what did the police do, they spent a night searching for it, found it and returned it to the owner. Oh and also, i saw a guy have a heart attack at sandringham station, the police who were nearby came running and started cpr...
  14. Dane

Logging in

I've been away for a couple of days and since i've been back i've found that the log me in automatically functions not working. ie i've had to log in myself every time :(. my first guess was that it was because of the new update, but since i'm the first to complain i'm not so sure about that...
  15. Dane

Microsoft w0rd

copped this one in an email about a week ago :D
  16. Dane

bmx bb vs mtb bb

Right... i've just spent the last half hour or so trying to find some info on the differences between bmx and mtb bottom brackets. I've been playing with the search thing and have had no luck. What i would like to know is, what are the pro's and cons of the two bb types? I am asking this as i...
  17. Dane

Favorite cover songs!

This has been prompted by me listening for the last couple of weeks to a cover song segment on tripple J. So what are your favorite cover songs? Mad World - Gary Jules (originally by Tears for Fears - from Donnie Darko sound track, apparently the original was fairly poor but i love this...
  18. Dane

Your file type is not allowed

I've just been trying to upload a .jpg file to my personal album and it won't work... i've been getting a error message stating: "Your file type is not allowed" Yes i'm not great with computers and i don't know much about different formats etc. the pic i was trying to upload is one that i...
  19. Dane

Seems as if there is some hope after all!

Just had a squiz at the local paper this morning and the following is an extract from the front page. Good news for people from this area of melbourne. I'm looking forward to being able to ride to a local track and not having to worry about the train or car to get there. I admit I was...
  20. Dane

Beerology?

Yes another booze thread :( sorry. However being the silly season that it is, with higher than average beer consumption (for myself any way), i was wondering if any one had a reasonable explanation as to why i have now developed a beer gut! I went to schoolies with a stomach as flat as a wall...